Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braden Smith & Kenny Moore Ruled Out vs Dallas

1959Colts

What’s funny is normally we would be freaking out because we would be in the midst of trying to make playoffs. I really don’t care now lol.

I hope Rodgers plays in slot. He could match up well with Lamb. But that also means more Facyson. Cowboys don’t have to much after lamb. Gallup is a threat but not a huge one.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What’s funny is normally we would be freaking out because we would be in the midst of trying to make playoffs. I really don’t care now lol.

I hope Rodgers plays in slot. He could match up well with Lamb. But that also means more Facyson. Cowboys don’t have to much after lamb. Gallup is a threat but not a huge one.

Yeah I am the same. I will still watch but this season is over sadly. Cowboys may embarrass us.

Biggest disappointments of the year = Leonard, Taylor, Moore, and our O.Line. I will put some blame on Matty Ice but he has been playing for a team that acts like winning doesn't matter. I am being harsh but we just don't have it. Once Tennessee swept us I knew it was over then. Had we had a good team, we would have beat the Titans 2nd time around. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is Matty vs Parsons = homer simpson fight GIF- Homer is Parsons. This won't be good come Sunday :(

I don’t even know what to do with him. He needs to be out there as much as he can just to drive the point all the way home beyond any shadow of a doubt that he’s as washed a river bed and that he needs to show the absolute least amount of self-respect that he can and admit that and just retire as soon as the season is over. On the other hand, this is a game that could trigger those injury guarantees next year and lead to him being on the books again next year…

Rock and a hard place…

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ryan about to get killed. Smith was the only steady force on that oline.

It better be Dennis Kelly. That’s probably Dennis most natural position.  

It has to be Kelly at RT if healthy. It’s the only thing that makes sense. 

I went back and looked at the Cowboys record and I don't understand why some of you feel they're all that good. They are very inconsistent and can be beat. I don't have a clue on how the Colts will fair against them but I wouldn't bet the farm on the Cowboys blowing the Colts out. 

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I went back and looked at the Cowboys record and I don't understand why some of you feel they're all that good. They are very inconsistent and can be beat. I don't have a clue on how the Colts will fair against them but I wouldn't bet the farm on the Cowboys blowing the Colts out. 

Must have missed the 40 point win against the Vikings

9 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Smith must be really sick to be ruled out Friday afternoon for a Sunday night game.  Not a 24 hour bug I guess.

I confess I’m curious as to what he has?   I believe he’s among the unvaccinated?   But it could also be a bad cold, or the flu, or this new RSV?    Lots of bad illnesses a person can catch right now……. 

2 hours ago, runthepost said:

Must have missed the 40 point win against the Vikings

No I didn't miss it at all.  But I also seen 4 wins over bad teams and a loss to the Packers and the Bucs. Like I said, inconsistent. Their defense is very good but the offense is lead by Dak and he definitely is inconsistent.  

13 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

What does it really matter, we know our team well. Pay a quarter or a half but never a complete game. I’m not really sure we will beat Houston. It’s going to be ugly in Dallas

I agree and it is the nationally televised game on Sunday night.   So many anti-Cowboys fans rooting for the Colts to win and we are going to play so poorly and embarrass ourselves.  

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Serious or kidding? 

The answer is no, absolutely not. 

Hahaha

I mean Doing that surely wouldn’t be any worse than what we’ve  seen so far, right? Haha

16 minutes ago, Myles said:

I agree and it is the nationally televised game on Sunday night.   So many anti-Cowboys fans rooting for the Colts to win and we are going to play so poorly and embarrass ourselves.  

Watch this be the upset game. It’ll go one of two ways, Dallas will flat spank us 35+ to 3 or we will beat Dallas 17-14

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I confess I’m curious as to what he has?   I believe he’s among the unvaccinated?   But it could also be a bad cold, or the flu, or this new RSV?    Lots of bad illnesses a person can catch right now……. 

Vaccinated or not has nothing to do with with.   I’m fully vaccinated and up to date on the boosters. Yet I went two years unvaccinated and never got covid despite being exposed numerous times. Then, 2 months after I was fully vaccinated, both my wife and I got covid. 

point being, vaccinated or not, you can get covid or whatever just as you can any other illness. It’s like the flu shot. I get that and have for 19 years now, yet about every other year, I get the flu. But before then, I only had the flu one other time in my life, my 4th grade year. 

Archived