Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braden Smith & Kenny Moore Ruled Out vs Dallas

1959Colts

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Hahaha

I mean Doing that surely wouldn’t be any worse than what we’ve  seen so far, right? Haha

Watch this be the upset game. It’ll go one of two ways, Dallas will flat spank us 35+ to 3 or we will beat Dallas 17-14

I think we get smoked but I would love for us to win this on a Sunday night. That would make my whole year because nobody is giving us a chance, I even think we will get smoked.

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

Vaccinated or not has nothing to do with with.   I’m fully vaccinated and up to date on the boosters. Yet I went two years unvaccinated and never got covid despite being exposed numerous times. Then, 2 months after I was fully vaccinated, both my wife and I got covid. 

point being, vaccinated or not, you can get covid or whatever just as you can any other illness. It’s like the flu shot. I get that and have for 19 years now, yet about every other year, I get the flu. But before then, I only had the flu one other time in my life, my 4th grade year. 

Same happened to me recently.   Two bad days and dramatically better Day 3 and 4. 

But if you’re fully vaxed and boosted and get Covid the odds are high that your symptoms are far more mild.  The recovery is much quicker than if you’re not.  

That’s all I’m saying.  

12 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Same happened to me recently.   Two bad days and dramatically better Day 3 and 4. 

But if you’re fully vaxed and boosted and get Covid the odds are high that your symptoms are far more mild.  The recovery is much quicker than if you’re not.  

That’s all I’m saying.  

Problem is everyone is different, took me 3 weeks to get back to where i didn’t need breathing treatments, my wife was good in 6 days

Archived