Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10: Colts @ Raiders, Sun, 11/13/22, 4:05 PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

Gilmore should be shadowing Adams atp

He was on that pivotal play. He made another game winning play for us.

The issue is he can’t keep up with Adams like Rodgers with younger legs. It’s like having your best defender on Michael Jordan all the time. You wear him out with several defenders that are capable but save the best for last. :) 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are no flags, no flags and we are going to do it! Gilmore, Great win. Hell of a win Matty Ice, Taylor, but COACH SATURDAY - you get the game ball!The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Coach Saturday showed balls of steel starting Ryan.

He is my new head coach !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What a win, everyone bashed us all week in the media, some ex coaches and some players said we were a disgrace. NOW WHAT, BABY! Matty Ice is back too - most said Matty Ice was washed and would never play a down again, Taylor is back too, buckle up folks, who knows what will happen! The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). I love it because so many people said we looked like a joke with hiring Jeff, so many said Matty Ice was done, he won't play because of the money. Jokes on you haha 

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What a win, everyone bashed us all week in the media, some ex coaches and some players said we were a disgrace. NOW WHAT, BABY! Matty Ice is back too - most said Matty Ice was washed and would never play a down again, Taylor is back too, buckle up folks, who knows what will happen! The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). I love it because so many people said we looked like a joke with hiring Jeff, so many said Matty Ice was done, he won't play because of the money. Jokes on you haha 

Not getting ahead but Ryan without Reich would have looked better in the first 7 games 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, throwing BBZ said:

NO ONE is saying that!

There is at least 1 poster floating around saying that 

1 minute ago, IinD said:

That was the only gear he had.. Lol

Nah, he went up another one. I'm talking when he got the corner and turned it. Not the rest of the run.

• Like 1