Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

U can judge Frank all u want. His offenses have done quite well before this year. This Oline is a a complete and utter embarrassment. The highest paid and u get that???? I doubt coordinator could scheme with the crap Oline. Anyone remember the great Mahommes in the superbowl when he got crushed by the Oline? Ballard is done and part of me is thank God his investment is playing like this because I want him gone in the worst way 

You can't live off your reputation, all that counts are current events and in the present day, Frank is failing big time! He's supposed to be an offensive genius/QB whisperer, but he doesn't call any plays to take advantage of or make opposing teams pay for an aggressive pass rush. Game after game, this team starts slow and doesn't even begin to produce until the 2nd half, when we usually face a 2 score deficit. The defense usually keeps us in games, but eventually gets worn out by being on the field a ton due to our offensive futility, which is supposed to be Frank's strength.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It is funny but for weeks people are calling for Strausser's head. Our three supposed elite C, RG and RT have been in the league for like 5 years. Where is the accountability with the players? They are getting physically best at point of attack .  Firing Strausser maybe warranted but maybe denying the fact that this is what to expect from these 3 over paid clowns.

Dude... lol....

consider two things...

We have multiple prior PB guys, who have all declined since Strausser came here. 

And we used to see regular pancakes from our OL until we played a ton of zone scheme.

So is about several OLs just getting lazy... Or did one guy lose his unit with bad coaching and/or bad scheme. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

Dude... lol....

consider two things...

We have multiple prior PB guys, who have all declined since Strausser came here. 

And we used to regular pancakes from our OL until we played a ton of zone scheme.

So is about several OLs just getting lazy... Or did one guy lose his unit with bad coaching and/or bad scheme. 

Well we will done out next year after a cleaning of the house. Like I said if it is so obvious, I am shocked Irsay hasn't asked for a change in coaching. I am eyeing that #1 pick right now.

1 minute ago, bluephantom87 said:

Frank told me two things last week... That Marcus Brady was the problem as oc and that Sam had the "sauce!!!" Both Brady and Matt Ryan quietly snicker.....

They all failed to address the real issue in the oline. Ballard paid Nelson 20 million and it looks like he is washed up. Failed to address the loss of jack Doyle too.