Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Smoke317 said:

The O Line will bounce back under a new coach (Hopefully Sean Payton).  I think they’ve quit on Frank & the current O Line coach. We all remember Nelson having to remind Frank to run the damn ball with Taylor.  Time for a new voice of leadership. 

Nelson could try doing his job instead of getting 0 push. 

Just now, Dobbinblitz said:

How many other NFL franchises would still have Reich as head coach at this point. 

Exactly 0 but please dire Ballard too

10 minutes ago, colts89 said:

They haven't ignored it.

They just don't have an answer. It's on Ballard as much as it's on Reich and Strausser. The talent they have sucks.

Unfortunately even if we fire Strausser  and we should

Who are u going to replace him with Stop I know half of u would volunteer but it’s a system and we went with it I doubt u can go outside the organization at this point to bring in a new system that’s for next year 

6 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

It is. It’s completely embarassing. Just wanted to point out Matt wouldn’t have made a difference. 

This Oline is the worst I’ve ever seen. 

Matt hasn't played near this bad. I am not bitter at all but so many in here were so excited to want Sam, I wasn't, I was hoping he would do well of course. I expected this though. Hey maybe we will get a top 5 pick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Very true...Sam Ehlinger, welcome to Matt Ryan’s pocket the first 7 weeks.

Nice thing is the kid's not turning the ball over.

He's going to need to back the Pats defense off by hurting them with his arm.  Frank needs to open things up at this point but we'll see how much he trusts the QB.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

The O Line will bounce back under a new coach (Hopefully Sean Payton).  I think they’ve quit on Frank & the current O Line coach. We all remember Nelson having to remind Frank to run the damn ball with Taylor.  Time for a new voice of leadership. 

No it won’t. Its Ballard ignoring two spots that has led to this mess.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt hasn't played near this bad. I am not bitter at all but so many in here were so excited to want Sam, I wasn't, I was hoping he would do well of course. I expected this though. Hey maybe we will get a top 5 pick. 

Matt wasn’t the one. He was a fumbling /Int machine. Sam isn’t the one either. 

Give Sam some playing time, blow it up and start over next year

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt Ryan would be in a body bag if he was playing today.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Nelson could try doing his job instead of getting 0 push. 

Exactly 0 but please dire Ballard too

Our entire O Line has regressed.  The players don’t get a pass but it’s their coaches’ jobs to have them ready on game days. Frank & our OL coach are failing right along with our players. Shot rolls downhill. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt was turning it over. We would be down a lot more then 13 points if he was the QB right now.

• Like 1