Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 6 Jaguars @ Colts, October 16, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

Yeah, this is stupid. Ryan is actually playing well... 

maybe it’s just me but I don’t think he is, keeps passing it low and still taking some time to release. Stats looking ok but he’s not really passing the eye test for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt Ryan will play like Peyton in the 4th lmao typical start. Jags running game is comical, usually we have been good against stopping that run at least.

Matt Ryan likes to get his stats at the end of the game when the opposing team is playing prevent because of there large lead

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Was a good call.

I initially thought it was deflected. Nope.

Lol, I thought the same thing.  Then I was hoping it just slipped out of his hand, but when I saw him on the replay his reaction was just more of a "Nix this mess, I'm outta' this crap!"

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Marvin was intensly non - verbal here in Indy. That could be taken as aloof. lol Perhaps the first report after retirement of Marvin expressing himself was his allegedly shooting a gun on the mean streets of Philly.   Footwork, route running, speed, hands, reliability. Marvin, Our Willie May's. 
    • Funny that Marvin Harrison was mentioned in the A Mitchell discussion . My family was from the Syracuse area and my first cousin was a teammate of Marvin Harrison.  M.H. had a few Sunday dinners at my cousin's home . To put it bluntly , Marvin had a very "unusual " personality . Very aloof among with things. Hopefully Mitchell will follow in his footsteps.
    • Agreed. I don't really care how his communication skills are as long as they don't negatively affect the team or his performance. I've never heard he was a bad teammate from his coaches or teammate, so that's good. 
    • I think she will do fine or great.  I won't watch but it is good for the Fever and the WNBA. 
    • I'm going to get over his ability to express himself as I see him being the best thing at his WR responsibilities since Marvin.   Yea, it's the optimist time of the offseason.  We're going toe to toe baby!    I'm catching a game a week of replays of last seasons big games, and a Colts game now and then. I hope AR watches a lot of them too. There is a way, a rhythm how the good QBs, the good offenses get it done.     One thing I see against good defenses is what a danger zone throwing across the middle is.   And we saw what a easy pitch and catch team our D is between the hash marks.    
  • Members