Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Ryan prediction

SurfinKal

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CurBeatElite said:

His best WR was an undrafted guy from Malone and his WR2 was a 7th round pick from Charleston. His top TE was an undrafted guy who hasn't done much of anything in the NFL.

Couple that with a porous o-line.. did we expect him to look good?

Ballard did!

9 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

His best WR was an undrafted guy from Malone and his WR2 was a 7th round pick from Charleston. His top TE was an undrafted guy who hasn't done much of anything in the NFL.

Yeah I was told he's a HOFer and it was all Wentz fault remember

17 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

You just made me sadder... Lol

Think the Commanders would trade that bum of a QB they have this year, that had 27 TDs and 7 INTs last year and trade him for our QB that had 20 TDS and 12 INTs last year or would they trade their QB that has 7 TDs and 2 INTs this year for our QB that has 1 TD and 4 INTs and 4 fumbles this year? Would they make either trade? Wait, that's comparing the same 2 QBs. wth did we think Ryan would be better than 20 TDs and 12 INTs this year? 

3 minutes ago, Matty Ice-Ice Baby said:

Ryan is trash… I don’t care what his excuses are he’s got 4 picks and 1 touchdown. He constantly fumbles the ball and won’t throw down field… I hope Jim is happy with his choice of shipping of wentz to roll with this trash heap.

Matt Ryan has no wr,s but  1 good one and a first year rookie. ol sucks so far.  have pass the ball in this nfl are you  can,t run the ball .  witch proves today a game. 

Just now, fire cartier said:

Matt Ryan has no wr,s but  1 good one and a first year rookie. ol sucks so far.  have pass the ball in this nfl are you  can,t run the ball .  witch proves today a game. 

so same excuse as last year then i see. 

Frank is horrible and the Colts keep bringing in qbs over the hill or average at best. That's the Colts way with Frank and Ballard. No kahoneys to try a young guy at qb. It's all about them and not the team. You keep hearing about bringing in guys to improve the team nonsense. To afraid they will lose there jobs but at this point with no improvement cut your losses. 

1 minute ago, fire cartier said:

in 5 years  ballard  pick one good wr,s  and this year rookie.  that show coach fault telling ballard  that we don,t need a wr,s . 

you act like he just hasn't drafted WRs. 

He has drafted them, just not the right ones i guess. Pittman being the exception. Obviously Pierce will take time. Maybe too little too late. 

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

Some of you really aren't too bright. Brady, Mahomes and Rodgers would have struggled with this offense today. Get over trying to be HURRR WENTZ HURRRR.

Yeah, every aspect looked bad today.  Can't really lay the blame on one person.  Was a pure overall team effort.  

Matt Ryan seems more over the hill than Rivers, IMO. Personally, I feel that if not for Irsay, Frank would have liked a second year with Wentz. Now we have to sink or swim with Matt Ryan. Wentz was our best chance at youth at the position and I still believe we bailed in a knee jerk fashion.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Matt Ryan seems more over the hill than Rivers, IMO. Personally, I feel that if not for Irsay, Frank would have liked a second year with Wentz. Now we have to sink or swim with Matt Ryan. Wentz was our best chance at youth at the position and I still believe we bailed in a knee jerk fashion.

even russell wilson is messing up for denver  . take time a both of them get used a new team and play calling. 

2 hours ago, SurfinKal said:

Comes up with an injury during the week and Sam Ehlinger starts versus KC. I think Irsay will want to see what the kid has and its the only way for Matt to save face. 

Honestly that what I'd do. Set yourself up to draft the future and let him learn behind Ryan next year with a new HC,OC and perhaps a gm who can draft a WR.

7 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

even russell wilson is messing up for denver  . take time a both of them get used a new team and play calling. 

For the same personnel, essentially, Wentz could at least give us yards on the ground and a live arm to stretch the field. Irsay just had to meddle, that’s what I feel.

It’s like I’ve 80-90% of what I need but in order to seek perfection and want better, I’ll take a few steps backwards to see if I can resuscitate a fading Matt Ryan. I seriously hope Matt Ryan is not who I think he is and asks for Reich to give him different plays.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

For the same personnel, essentially, Wentz could at least give us yards on the ground and a live arm to stretch the field. Irsay just had to meddle, that’s what I feel.

It’s like I’ve 80-90% of what I need but in order to seek perfection and want better, I’ll take a few steps backwards to see if I can resuscitate a fading Matt Ryan. I seriously hope Matt Ryan is not who I think he is and asks for Reich to give him different plays.

russell  wilson throw int,s at denver.

6 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

russell  wilson throw int,s at denver.

Wentz is younger than RW, you shouldn’t expect instant results. With RW, expectations are higher, IMO, same with Matt Ryan.

One executive around the league felt RW was traded because the Seahawks felt he’s on the decline. RW wasn’t Peyton or Brady to bring in a system and transcend.

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I mentioned this last week, but every clip of him on the sidelines, Matt is by himself. Why aren’t him and the WR/TE talking? 

1 hour ago, Matty Ice-Ice Baby said:

Ryan is trash… I don’t care what his excuses are he’s got 4 picks and 1 touchdown. He constantly fumbles the ball and won’t throw down field… I hope Jim is happy with his choice of shipping of wentz to roll with this trash heap.

hopes were the end of last year was behind them. But it wasn’t. History says it doesn’t matter who the QB is with Frank as Hc. Even Andrew started slow with this guy at Hc.

Archived