Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

Im sorry but Irsay’s ridiculous “All chips in” video looks sillier by the minute.

If this is all chips in, I would hate to see what halfway in looks like.

Maybe next time, instead of making propaganda garbage, instruct your stubborn GM to actually address an impact position like LT so that you don’t repeatedly have drives killed by speed rushers on the opposition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Daytona said:

I think the GM is likely overrated.  He's a great talent evaluator.....but he doesn't allocate resources well or adjust his philosophy.  It's good to stick to a plan long enough to see it out.... But eventually you shift gears a bit when something doesn't work.

that is ballards problem paying huge contracts to non premium positions and ignoring the premium spots .  ignore left tackle and just start a career backup tackle  , ignore wrs and stick in young guys .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I haven’t read that either nor do I believe he should ever play. I will say some positives about Sam though. I think he is on this roster bc of his mind. More I look into the guy the more I think he will be a coach one day. He understands the game and is extremely knowledgeable.  I suspect his true value to the team is in the QB room and the sidelines during the game. I encourage everyone to lookout for Sam during broadcast, he is on a tablet or talking through a play with Richardson or the coaches. 
    • Why are people so shocked the NFL refs were bad tonight this as been a ongoing thing for years. Unless they get accountability it'll continue to happen.
    • The value in return doesn’t outweigh the value he currently brings to the team. So no, if they were offering say maybe a 4th I’d be a bit more inclined to say pull the trigger but for a 6th it just isn’t worth it.
    • If I had to pick a position to address it most certainly would be CB. And I’d see what it would take to get Greg Newsome from Cleveland he’s about to play on his 5th year option so you’re not pressed to get a deal done right away. He’s only 24 so he still has ALOT of football left in him. I think he could be had for a 3rd round pick and that would be a hell of a win IMO. He doesn’t have the normal height profile that they have been drafting recently . But he has a Lengthy profile file that they have been looking for.  he is 6,0 192 lbs with a 74” wing span. He is quick , twitchy, moves well in space and has the ability to play both man and zone. He came from a scheme at Northwestern where they played a ton of Cover 3 , Quarters coverage and press man, he also played a ton of man coverage with Cleveland. He should be able to come in and be comfortable within the defensive system almost immediately. 
    • Injuries play a huge role in winning or losing.  Especially for the rest of the season.   Looks like the Colts get a couple of their starters back this week.  Much needed. 
  • Members

• OregonapolisColtsFan

OregonapolisColtsFan 27

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 2,776

• CR91

CR91 13,510

• JediXMan

JediXMan 5,307