Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion

Sports Illustrated best Available on Day 2:

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2022/04/29/ranking-best-prospects-draft-day-two

Did not expect All the QBs except Pickett to be there. I know @stitches is sweating seeing Malik Willis still available. 

George Pickens still being there is good too. I just hope that we don’t take Raiman over an offensive weapon. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal board of available players:

--- tier 0 ---------------

?. Malik Willis

?. Desmond Ridder

-------------------------

I want them but this is very dependent on what the Colts meetings with the players tell them. If there are red flags we don't know about, I would be good with missing on them 

--- tier 1 -------------------

1. Nakobe Dean

2. Skyy Moore

3. George Pickens

--- tier 2 -------------------

4. Andew Booth Jr

5. Jaquan Brisker

6. Christian Watkins

7. Trey McBride

8. Kyler Gordon

--- tier 3 -------------------

9. Bernhard Raimann

10. Nik Bonitto

11. Jalen Tolbert

12. Tariq Woolen

13. David Ojabo

14. Arnold Ebiketie

15. Travis Jones

16. Boye Mafe

17. Jalen Pitre

18. Perrion Winfrey

19. Logan Hall

20. Abraham Lucas

3 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Sports Illustrated best Available on Day 2:

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2022/04/29/ranking-best-prospects-draft-day-two

Did not expect All the QBs except Pickett to be there. I know @stitches is sweating seeing Malik Willis still available. 

George Pickens still being there is good too. I just hope that we don’t take Raiman over an offensive weapon. 

Do you think Ballard will be comfortable with Pickens red flags? I see you and Stitch have him ranked up there. I like the athlete but i didnt delve too much into his character until today when others mentioned it.

I'm thinking that if Christian Watson is there, I'm taking him.  I'd consider Kyler Gordon, as I'm high on him.  Otherwise, we trade down until later in the 2nd and target Abraham Lucas, Calvin Austin, Skyy Moore, or Travis Jones.  But really, I'm just hoping we don't reach and that we hit one of these positions of need,(and I'm sure Ballard won't reach...)

10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Colts should trade down to Baltimore at 45

See if they can pry away one of their 4ths

I was gonna say that sounds too steep for a 3 spot move in the 2nd.  But I checked the drafttek trade value chart, and it’s a 30-point move, and Baltimore’s last 4th is worth 36.5.  That wouldn’t be steep if they were sweating out a particular prospect.  I’d do that if I were Ballard.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

I was gonna say that sounds too steep for a 3 spot move in the 2nd.  But I checked the drafttek trade value chart, and it’s a 30-point move, and Baltimore’s last 4th is worth 36.5.  That wouldn’t be steep if they were sweating out a particular prospect.  I’d do that if I were Ballard.

They’d be sweating out Skyy Moore for sure after trading Hollywood Brown. Have to get more receivers for Lamar because they released Myles Boykin and Rashod Bateman is unproven.

5 hours ago, krunk said:

Do you think Ballard will be comfortable with Pickens red flags? I see you and Stitch have him ranked up there. I like the athlete but i didnt delve too much into his character until today when others mentioned it.

IDK if the red flags are really that bad. He got ejected one time for getting into a fight in game which isn’t too crazy, and there really isn’t anything medical that’s cause for pause. He tore his ACL in spring and came back before the end of the season and made some plays. He also participated and tested great at the combine. 

32 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

IDK if the red flags are really that bad. He got ejected one time for getting into a fight in game which isn’t too crazy, and there really isn’t anything medical that’s cause for pause. He tore his ACL in spring and came back before the end of the season and made some plays. He also participated and tested great at the combine. 

Yeah I'm not seeing anything real about these alleged red flags, it all seems to be hearsay of the draft process from what I've found. 

I know many here don't want a QB, especially at #42, since our '22 season relies on getting production from that pick.....whoever it is I sure hope he stays healthy and is productive OR the '22 season is over. Lol

I hope we get a TE at #42 rather than a WR who we can get in the 3rd.

I doubt Willis will be there when we pick anyway and doubt Ballard  moves up to get him. But what about Carson Strong if he's  there in the 3rd, especially if Ballard acquires multiple 3rd's???

He certainly  has arm talent and what little I seen he has LOS command. I wouldn't  mind him sitting and learning for a year or two. 

56 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I know many here don't want a QB, especially at #42, since our '22 season relies on getting production from that pick.....whoever it is I sure hope he stays healthy and is productive OR the '22 season is over. Lol

I doubt Willis will be there when we pick anyway and doubt Ballard  moves up to get him. But what about Carson Strong if he's  there in the 3rd, especially if Ballard acquires multiple 3rd's???

He certainly  has arm talent and what little I seen he has LOS command. I wouldn't  mind him sitting and learning for a year or two. 

No, I’d rather trade out of any pick we have and not make one this year than draft any qb

57 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

You can get TE’s in the 3rd too. Plenty of choices unless they feel they must get McBride 

Archived