Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Man I like Woods but I wanted Dulcich.

Ballard talked about blocking at tight end in the press conference the other day. Dulcich is a great receiving tight end but all reports on him read like a wide receiver. Woods size/speed ratios had to put him over the top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t think, if Richardson plays to his potential, we’ll be picking bottom 10.  Making the playoffs will be tough because division on paper improved significantly, potentially more than we did.  But I still think we’ll be at least middle of the pack, and if we can find a way to outsmart our division rivals we could have a serious shot at the playoffs again.  Maybe even win a game.
    • Yeah. Bortolini is a C. He could be Kellys replacement as soon as next year. Goncalves can play both T and G spots and Bortolini covers the C spot. Ballard covered all his bases on the O-Line in the draft with 2 picks. As he said in his presser, unless you are a starter, having versatility at multiple positions is what lets you dress up on game day. 
    • He had one good season and a pro-day throwing session and punked the Jets into thinking he was a 1st round level QB. Can't even make basic NFL reads. 
    • True. I never heard there was any bad blood between him and the Colts. He'd be coming back to a team that's in better shape than when he left.  His willingness to come back might depend on whether he would be a starter.
    • Kevin Bowen made a great point in one of his podcasts about AD Mitchell and him producing in big games. He has 5 games in the NCAA college football playoffs... and he has a TD in every single one of them including 2 championship games. Including TDs in his freshman year in both games Georgia won for their national championship, then he did it again next year. 
  • Members