Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Something weird going on with Campbell


Recommended Posts

Just now, indyagent17 said:

What a blessing to have someone like him on our team. IMHO We need more players that tout their faith because in the end its the only thing that matters.

I love that he does that. I just thought him saying doors have opened and posting that OSU picture with what says gods plan was strange.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Don’t know what’s going on here but something strange is going on. Could he be thinking of giving up football. He was in Ohio this weekend. Something to do with a position on the OSU staff. Just guessing here but some strange things. That picture was not from this weekend though.

 

 

 

1F617CFC-9C4D-4BDC-9DF8-05E6F902C82E.jpeg

 

Ohio State is making changes on the coaching staff, but mainly on the D side (where it's sorely needed).

 

I don't want to speculate, but he always talked about the WR group as his family.  We expect 2 first rounders this year, and the receiving group may even be better next season.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Parris should give it one more year IMO... 

He's had some freak stuff, and that last injury was not a "glass" type of injury.

Play out his rook deal. If he gets hurt again, sure, hang it up. 

If not, and he plays well, his options will completely change. 

But he's a good Catholic kid, and IIRC, was a good student. 

I'm cheering for him whatever he does.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

What a blessing to have someone like him on our team. IMHO We need more players that tout their faith because in the end its the only thing that matters.

I honestly cant tell if this is sarcastic or not.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Men/women of devout faith believe that God's hand provides all "gifts" or blessings they receive.  When faithful people trust in the plan God has in place for them, they recognize when those "doors open" for them and why they did.  Just my theological point of view provided with my coffee this morning.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is God opening doors for Campbell? The Colts should be opening the door and showing this guy out. :highfive2:

 

I'm sure he is a nice dude but it's time to move on. He literally does nothing except fill a roster spot at this point.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Why is God opening doors for Campbell? The Colts should be opening the door and showing this guy out. :highfive2:

 

I'm sure he is a nice dude but it's time to move on. He literally does nothing except fill a roster spot at this point.

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Parris should give it one more year IMO... 

He's had some freak stuff, and that last injury was not a "glass" type of injury.

Play out his rook deal. If he gets hurt again, sure, hang it up. 

If not, and he plays well, his options will completely change. 

But he's a good Catholic kid, and IIRC, was a good student. 

I'm cheering for him whatever he does.

Foot injuries can be pretty tricky. It's a very complex part of a football player's body.  I wonder how the foot is doing.  Wouldn't be surprised if  not great. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Shive locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...