Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

Even now … Colts up 15, which means only 2 TDs with one 2 pt conversion and this game is tied. If Reich were smart in taking that FG we are talking about, Colts would be up 3 scores.  As my best football friend messaged me earlier, it was just DUMB not to take the FG.

Hopefully the Colts don’t epically fail to once again cause this coaching decision failure be the cause of yet another unlikely loss.  

We are actually up 19, it is over.

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Even now … Colts up 15, which means only 2 TDs with one 2 pt conversion and this game is tied. If Reich were smart in taking that FG we are talking about, Colts would be up 3 scores.  As my best football friend messaged me earlier, it was just DUMB not to take the FG.

Hopefully the Colts don’t epically fail to once again cause this coaching decision failure be the cause of yet another unlikely loss.  

Really can't think of it like that because the defense holding them so close to the goal line is the reason we started the next drive in Jets territory 

5 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

19 points.

7 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

We should be fine due to level of competition and playing their 3rd QB.  Will be interesting tho how many points we allow here out.  I’m concerned they are getting the yards and points they have.  Some fools gold in this win.

....... but we’ll take it.

1 minute ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

We need to move on from Carson...lol

Yup. He's 75% or more, and 3 TDs with a 135+ passer rating...

With balance, it's very possible.... 

We're at 24 run / 29 pass right now.

But there's always the fact that the Jets are bad... 

Just happy NY is down QBs.