Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With The Next Pick

RNGDShobby

16 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Looks like they made a visit to Syracuse in this teaser.  Go Orange!  A corner and safety rated high on this years team.  Sweet 16 this year too.  Go Cuse!   Lol.

That caught my attention too.... I mean, Ifeatu Melifonwu would be a perfect fit here.

16 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Looks like they made a visit to Syracuse in this teaser.  Go Orange!  A corner and safety rated high on this years team.  Sweet 16 this year too.  Go Cuse!   Lol.

You could meet my alma mater, Oregon State. I want the Colts to draft Hamilcar Rashed Jr. That kid is explosive. 

12 hours ago, Drew2975 said:

When this airs does it go immediately up on youtube? 

It's usually pretty quick. I haven't figured out which platform usually gets Colts videos first, but there doesn't seem to be a huge time lag in between.

2 hours ago, Shive said:

It's usually pretty quick. I haven't figured out which platform usually gets Colts videos first, but there doesn't seem to be a huge time lag in between.

Great news. Thank you for that. I really enjoy the series and hope it goes on for many years. 

On 3/25/2021 at 4:03 PM, JediXMan said:

At 0:04-0:05 Rivers looks so sad. Sucks we couldn’t give him a ring.:Cry:

He had a chance with close to 30 seconds left with the ball at mid field to go 15 yards and could not . He’s got to earn it , not every can be like Trent dilfer and get handed a ring .

They really do a nice job with this series.  Didn't even really know who Ed Dobbs was before i saw him on this.  Hell of an evaluator.  Could be the last year we see him on With the Next Pick with all the attention he got this year with teams looking for new GM's.

PS.  Also really liked Colts Forged: Cain's Comeback.  Really bad luck how his career started.

On 3/26/2021 at 10:29 AM, Smonroe said:

Good stuff!  Was that “this is our #1 need” clip from before last year’s draft?

I would imagine so. WR?

It's the 31st! Drop it already! Admittedly I am in New Zealand and its still the 30th in Indy but that shouldn't stop them!

59 minutes ago, Mackrel829 said:

I'm actually off work for Easter break (I'm a teacher) so I don't even really have an excuse not to stay up lol.

No joke, i bet i’ll watch it at least 3 times in a row.....starting at 7:01pm.    Its just so darn well produced.  Wish they were 2 hour episodes tho.  As soon as you start getting into it, its over.

Cant wait till we see Ballard “schoolin” Roseman on the Wentz deal.  The “deadline” was priceless.  Reminds me of the Jacksonville GM in “Game Day”.  Ballard would be playing the part of Kevin Costner.

2 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

“I think we all know this is the number 1 need for us”.

I hope post draft they’ll reveal what it was. I’m assuming it’s either LT or DE.

2 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

“I think we all know this is the number 1 need for us”.

I hope post draft they’ll reveal what it was. I’m assuming it’s either LT or DE.

I am willing to bet at the time this was recorded he was talking about QB.  Now that Wentz puts the QB spot to rest I am hoping they have DE 1 and LT 2.  I want to see our D go from good to flat out dominate next year and a good DE, I think, will do that.  I just can't say that about a good LT doing that for the offense.

51 minutes ago, TheManiacColt said:

I am willing to bet at the time this was recorded he was talking about QB.  Now that Wentz puts the QB spot to rest I am hoping they have DE 1 and LT 2.  I want to see our D go from good to flat out dominate next year and a good DE, I think, will do that.  I just can't say that about a good LT doing that for the offense.

Now that you mention it, that makes sense. This is the 1st episode so they very well might have recorded it before the Wentz deal.

Archived