Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hines comments about rumored return of Andrew Luck

csmopar

58 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

Houston would be smart to trade him rather than play hard ball. It probably wont be here

If he does sit then they wont have a QB or resources to get one.  No one will want to go there either.  Huge gamble for them to assume that he wont sit, and even if he doesnt there are still trust problems on both sides 

They are in bad shape with the cap.    If they trade him it gets worse. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

And Watson isn't getting traded here.    Luck could change his mind,   the Texans are never trading Watson to us

I mean, they traded away Hopkins, who was best friends with Watson. The Texans have proven themselves to be a pretty stupid team

Just now, jvan1973 said:

And Watson isn't getting traded here.    Luck could change his mind,   the Texans are never trading Watson to us

I dont really care if you guys like DW posts, Im tired of Luck posts. Im not the one that first brought up DW in this thread either.  I think there is Zero chance Luck comes back,   and it looks like Hines agrees.

According to over the cap the Texans wont take that big of a cap hit for trading Watson. 

18 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

I dont really care if you guys like DW posts, Im tired of Luck posts. Im not the one that first brought up DW in this thread either.  I think there is Zero chance Luck comes back,   and it looks like Hines agrees.

According to over the cap the Texans wont take that big of a cap hit for trading Watson. 

I think you better look again

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/deshaun-watson-21753/

8 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

5.1 on top of the 16.   So 21 million.   They are already over the cap right now

ah that makes sense..  They are still screwed if he sits, I know you think he wont, 

we will see.  they will probably clean house, their cap situation will could look different by next year

Just now, Nickster said:

I hope so, and I hope we pay him.  He's still a really good D lineman.

He's going to pick a spot he thinks he can win a title. I've got a dollar that says the Chiefs are going to find a way to get him on a very team friendly deal.

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He will be cut

Yes. That is most likely what will happen. I made a point about that about a month ago. I think Watt on the colts would be more beneficial then Houston imo

Just now, The Fish said:

He's going to pick a spot he thinks he can win a title. I've got a dollar that says the Chiefs are going to find a way to get him on a very team friendly deal.

Do the chiefs even have any money?

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Yes. That is most likely what will happen. I made a point about that about a month ago. I think Watt on the colts would be more beneficial then Houston imo

Do the chiefs even have any money?

Probably not really, but that doesn't mean it'll be impossible for them to make some adjustments to squeeze a vet in. 

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

True, but to his little brother? That's a hard pill to swallow.

He seems like a pretty devout family guy.  The brothers seem close nit.  And he's been DPOY 2 times.  I think he'll be secure in his brother taking the limelight. 

Whats worse than the fake texts are the people and social media jumping on board and making me think about a future with Andrew on THIS current team.... 

Have I died and gone to heaven? It would be amazing. 

Stop talking about it i dont wanna think about it anymore! 

Andrew please make an appearance and end any speculation once and for all! I just want to move on! 

5 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Here's what I was thinking on this:

If there were any truth to the rumor, then you wouldn't hear from Mr. Irsay, or Ballard, or Reich on this matter until a surprise press conference.

If it was a rumor, (which we all thought it was) then it would be easy for Jim Irsay to put an end to them. All he has to do is exactly what he just did.

Well, it was a fun two days of dreaming. Now, back to reality.

6 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Funny, Robert Mathis tweeted this ...

ROBERT MATHIS The1st

@RobertMathis98

I think if every fan in LOS that booed Andrew that infamous night wrote him a heartfelt apology letter, it would get the ball rolling

Get to work, Colts nation! ;)

I prefer it be a burning desire to play again, and a hole in the gut due to missing the competition, the "get the ball rolling."

39 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

If there were any truth to the rumor, then you wouldn't hear from Mr. Irsay, or Ballard, or Reich on this matter until a surprise press conference.

If it was a rumor, (which we all thought it was) then it would be easy for Jim Irsay to put an end to them. All he has to do is exactly what he just did.

When one dream dies, dream another dream.

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Doeant fit our scheme. Where would he play? U have Stewart and Buckner at tackle. He is a Dend is a 3-4 scheme. 

The best Dlines rotate linemen.

watt is a versatile lineman.  If he’s released I am pretty certain we will be interested.

55 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

sad cat GIF

Archived