Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, chickenMan said:

I was more referring to the fact that Eberflus continues to put Rock out there lol

eberflus played zone the first time the titans moved the ball at will then he switches to man and it fails .    rock is bad really really bad .   he makes a  couple big plays then is below average most of the  time .  we need to draft another corner he cannot start for this team .

• Like 3

I get the passion... But this game is a long way from over. We have only played a quarter. The Titans have had the ball twice and we've had it once. No team has been stopped yet. 

These are 2 really good teams going at it. Have some patience before we start talking about firing people. 

Right now it is an interesting chess match. The Titans are using their running success to open up their playbook. It is working; at least for the moment. 

Long ways to go folks. 

Just now, coming on strong said:

eberflus played zone the first time the titans moved the ball at will then he switches to man and it fails .    rock is bad really really bad .   he makes a  couple big plays then is below average most of the  time .  we need to draft another corner he cannot start for this team .

Yeah honestly let some other guys get part of Rock’s snaps, we just cannot continue to have Rock out there play after play

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

We always start slow on D but I’ve never been a fan of Rock.  Dude is slow, constantly getting PI’s and just flat stinks.  I get it’s his 2nd year but he has not improved one bit.  Their gonna just abuse him all game 

Yeah Carrie should be put in the game of Rock

Just now, chickenMan said:

Geez this D is getting pushed around. I just don’t understand why we never look ready on D in the first half, it’s absurd. We should not have to come back multiple times in a game with a D this talented.

Yup. Feels all to similar. If we haven't looked like this several times before, I'd lean on injuries, but it's just been a theme... 

Just happy the O so far is up to the task. And just hope Flus makes the adjustments and the D settles down.