Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

Honestly I think we’re at best a .500 team with rivers as our QB...I’m also not sold on Reich and Ballard.  Yes we’ve had good draft classes but we’ve been to the playoffs once since that tandem took over.  I think signing rivers was a horrid idea when we could have had newton or anyone else for much cheaper 

• Like 1

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

Honestly I think we’re at best a .500 team with rivers as our QB...I’m also not sold on Reich and Ballard.  Yes we’ve had good draft classes but we’ve been to the playoffs once since that tandem took over.  I think signing rivers was a horrid idea when we could have had newton or anyone else for much cheaper 

Reich is so overrated by our fanbase.

• Like 5

So far, it’s not been on Rivera’s yet.  D can’t cover and Doyle can’t catch a ball to save his life this season 

• Like 1

Yeah, it's Philip's fault that Doyle fumbled the 1st time he was targeted

2 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Reich is so overrated by our fanbase.

lets be honest the whole team is overrated by the fan base.  i said it before the season the team is still two full years of good drafting and free agent pick ups of being a real playoff team.      by beating up on 1-9 teams three straight weeks went to every  ones head .   Colts are a 7-9 team  i even overrated them