Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore's uniform idea

CR91

45 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Those aren’t stupid tho? Those are awesome and would be cool to have those uniforms. Uncultured swine

Ahhh.    didn't take you long stoop to name calling.  Seems premature but maybe that's just how things work for you

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I've been saying this for years. It looks like more a defensive team jersey too. These look sick and should be our primary jerseys. It's time for a change up. There is nothing wrong with change folks!

There is a huge problem with your opinion.

Our owner does not want changes to the Colts uniforms. He is fine with small tweaks here and there but he is big on tradition. 

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

There is a huge problem with your opinion.

Our owner does not want changes to the Colts uniforms. He is fine with small tweaks here and there but he is big on tradition. 

Yes, true. But it doesnt help that majority of fans are so caught up on "tradition". If more of us asked for this type of change up he might change his tune. Irsay tends to listen for the fans opinion alot.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Yes, true. But it doesnt help that majority of fans are so caught up on "tradition". If more of us asked for this type of change up he might change his tune. Irsay tends to listen for the fans opinion alot.

Why are you so hung up on the Colts uniforms? 

Will it bring more wins? No.

The Colts have a long history and have always been considered to have one of the top uniforms in NFL history. 

You want to change that because of what? What purpose would it serve? 

As a very long time fan I couldn't care less about it looking 'dope' or cool or whatever. 

It sure as hell is not worth arguing about. 

6 hours ago, Stoney said:

So you admit that you are in the minority, and want both the owner and majority of fans forced to agree with you?¿?¿?

Maybe today's kids want black uniforms because they didnt have to watch black and white TV while they were kids?  I was 14 before I got to see that Ricky Riccardo was wearing a blue suit, and not black. I grew up thinking the Colts wore dark tops with white pants.  The first NFL game I saw in color was the 49ers vs the Rams, and I was amazed!  I was 20 when I could afford to give  my parents a Color TV to replace their Black and White one in 1974.

49 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Black and blue seems about right with all the injuries the team has lol. 

I know they aren't that banged up compared to other teams, it just seems that way. 

It really seems like we can't catch a break. I still wonder about the playing surface at practices... 

8 hours ago, jskinnz said:

I equate radical ideas for the Colts unis like new coke. It is a timeless classic and overhauling a classic is never a good idea. 

The difference is classic coke is good.  All white Colts uniforms are not good.  Old does not mean classic if what is old is atrocious.

4 hours ago, MacDee1975 said:

The difference is classic coke is good.  All white Colts uniforms are not good.  Old does not mean classic if what is old is atrocious.

We have different ideas of what's good or what's atrocious.  

13 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

All you silly boomers...believing in tradition, legacy and all that unimportant stuff.:hat:

All you silly younger folks, assuming that anyone older than you is a baby boomer...

and all that unimportant stuff. :hat:

Archived