Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore's uniform idea

CR91

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I also tend to say we are Princeton not North Posey or Southridge

I'm not old school Colts as in Baltimore era.  Couldn't care less about the previous era.   But I am guessing those that want the uniform change are younger.  I get that because the 'era"  doesn't encompass the INDY colts or  before.

Still there is a tradition, steadfastness, brandiing and unique power over NOT having to change the uniform.

If everyone knows who the Colts are.  Lets not make it a game.  Otherwise we may as well go Tampa Bay Orange and say # it just so someone can hang one in their closet .

I am glad Irsay agrees with me 

19 hours ago, jskinnz said:

We have different ideas of what's good or what's atrocious.  

Yes.  I don't think things that are lame, unimaginative, uninspiring and aesthetically unpleasing to the eye are good.  Even if they have been lame, unimaginative, uninspiring and aesthetically unpleasing for decades.

17 hours ago, WifiGuy said:

I'm not old school Colts as in Baltimore era.  Couldn't care less about the previous era.   But I am guessing those that want the uniform change are younger.  I get that because the 'era"  doesn't encompass the INDY colts or  before.

Still there is a tradition, steadfastness, brandiing and unique power over NOT having to change the uniform.

If everyone knows who the Colts are.  Lets not make it a game.  Otherwise we may as well go Tampa Bay Orange and say # it just so someone can hang one in their closet .

I am glad Irsay agrees with me 

Not me.  Check the date in the username.

It's really pretty simple.  The all white uniforms suck, so I don't like them.

21 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

Yes.  I don't think things that are lame, unimaginative, uninspiring and aesthetically unpleasing to the eye are good.  Even if they have been lame, unimaginative, uninspiring and aesthetically unpleasing for decades.

Fair enough. 

Enjoy your day and watching the boring ol uniforms when they get back to playing. 

On 4/16/2020 at 6:16 AM, jimmy g said:

Maybe today's kids want black uniforms because they didnt have to watch black and white TV while they were kids?  I was 14 before I got to see that Ricky Riccardo was wearing a blue suit, and not black. I grew up thinking the Colts wore dark tops with white pants.  The first NFL game I saw in color was the 49ers vs the Rams, and I was amazed!  I was 20 when I could afford to give  my parents a Color TV to replace their Black and White one in 1974.

Lol good thing it’s 2020 and not 1974. What matters now is what people like nowadays and the trends that people like. Not what you don’t like because you grew up watching white and black tv so your not okay with change. The black looks really good with the jersey and it would be a great thing for a change!

On 4/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, crazycolt1 said:

Why are you so hung up on the Colts uniforms? 

Will it bring more wins? No.

The Colts have a long history and have always been considered to have one of the top uniforms in NFL history. 

You want to change that because of what? What purpose would it serve? 

As a very long time fan I couldn't care less about it looking 'dope' or cool or whatever. 

It sure as hell is not worth arguing about. 

So why the hell are you here arguing about it? lol

Personally my favorite is the all blue uniforms and should use them as the primary uni's. Really stands out to me. I wouldn't mind the Black uniform maybe once or twice a year but definitely don't think it should be our primary uniform. I've always liked blue.

I am glad the colts updated the font though that old font was horrible and so outdated.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:03 AM, Stoney said:

Yes, true. But it doesnt help that majority of fans are so caught up on "tradition". If more of us asked for this type of change up he might change his tune. Irsay tends to listen for the fans opinion alot.

If the horseshoe goes away....so will 80% of the fans.

On 4/18/2020 at 4:23 AM, ScotColt said:

So why the hell are you here arguing about it? lol

Personally my favorite is the all blue uniforms and should use them as the primary uni's. Really stands out to me. I wouldn't mind the Black uniform maybe once or twice a year but definitely don't think it should be our primary uniform. I've always liked blue.

I am glad the colts updated the font though that old font was horrible and so outdated.

There is no argument. 

Jim Irsay has already settled it and he said there will be no changes other than a tweak here and there. 

The tradition will stay.

Archived