Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I kinda feel bad for N.E.

TimetobringDfence!

3 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

As a die hard Colts fan I'M CONFLICTED! I like seeing the Pats get whacked but not like that. I think they got screwed by refs harder in one game than any team this season. The Kelce fumble that didnt get called and the no TD Touchdown. Ouch! Officiating is making me sick to my stomach this season.

Maybe this will ease your heartache....

they may have cheated again....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28261318/nfl-probing-patriots-video-crew-bengals-browns-source-says-was-feature-shoot%3fplatform=amp?ved=1t%3A45442

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

I was just going to share this.

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for them at all.  

While they were supposedly getting screwed by the officials, they'd already been busy trying to steal signals for their next game.

As they said..  on to Cincinnati 

• Like 4

Hey gang, remember when the Patriots and their fans declared the Colts cursed because Tom and Dorito doink and the Deflator deflated game balls and their fans declared the Colts cursed for pointing it out?

The Patriots cheat. Big old' fat unappreciative *. They cheat. Case closed. Bill, Cheater. Tom, Cheater (on more than one level!). Cheaters. Debate over. Case closed.

Patiently waiting for their curse. 100 years, Red Sox style. But first, this season needs to derail. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

Hey gang, remember when the Patriots and their fans declared the Colts cursed because Tom and Dorito doink and the Deflator deflated game balls and their fans declared the Colts cursed for pointing it out?

The Patriots cheat. Big old' fat unappreciative *. They cheat. Case closed. Bill, Cheater. Tom, Cheater (on more than one level!). Cheaters. Debate over. Case closed.

Patiently waiting for their curse. 100 years, Red Sox style. But first, this season needs to derail. 

I wonder if the Pats fans will hate the Bengals now for the Bengals calling out the Pats. Then when the Pats defense beats the Bengals 40-7'ish, the Pats fans will be like, "The Bengals are just salty because they lost so horrendously!"

38 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

I wonder if the Pats fans will hate the Bengals now for the Bengals calling out the Pats. Then when the Pats defense beats the Bengals 40-7'ish, the Pats fans will be like, "The Bengals are just salty because they lost so horrendously!"

No, the Bengals didn't really do anything and they'll never be out done with the sanctimony over deflategate. The only relevant punishment they're ever really going to get is from people like us who will take two seconds to remind the fanboys that they cheat, and round and round it'll go, but they do cheat. 

• Like 1

I have watched numerous Patriots games throughout the years. I havent seen them play vs every opponent in the NFL, but the teams I did see them play against, you could see the refs bail them out on a handful of plays per game that I watched, most important calls, go their way.  So when they dont get a call every handful of years, I rejoice. 

I know I know. I'm just biased against them and have a passion of hate. I mean it's not that they're cheaters or anything like that!! Haha!! 

leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF

If they lose out or go 1 and done will anybody feel sorry for them, or atleast Brady like when the bad guy in the cartoon dies? I’m leaning towards no personally but I’m a Seminole fan who felt sorry for Spurrier when it happened to him so I’m obviously not immune to the feeling.