Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wild locker room

7 minutes ago, #12. said:

We might win it, we might not.  Were I sitting in someone else's shoes, however, a fan of a team who had been "dominating" the AFC in 2018, the Colts are the last team I would want to see.  

Get on the field and see what happens.

I don't know how my name got attached to that post but I didn't write it.

6 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Lol.....btw, I made up my own dance called " the Shooter ".  You use both hands like shooting a revolver and move your legs and body very little so you don't exert much energy and perspire very little. haha

One New Years Eve my cousin and I and friends had the whole club copying us lol. 

Is your name Plaxico??

7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

On nfl radio they are saying how bad this is. We should wait to celebrate until we actually win a SB.

Look at coach dancing. Lol

On the NFL Network they were bashing us as well for celebrating this win the way we did. Yeah the same network that ranked us 32. Screw them, it was a gigantic Playoff win on the road against a Division rival. I love it. Go Colts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MTC said:

We shouldn't celebrate? I mean... c'mon. That's a tad bit ridiculous. 

I was just thinking that that radio spot should be on 'C'mon Man'

Haters gonna hate.  I guess they just have no clue what it took for this team to get here.  It's very exciting and we're gonna take a moment to feel it.

• Like 3

I'd say they MORE than earned the right to blow off some steam.

Plus, it was kinda like playing for the division too (reg season split)

Ebron had his kid in the locker cker room, the owner was in there.  It hardly looked like a "wild" celebration.

Some people just look for something, anything to complain about.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is a difference between celebrating among yourselves and doing it in a way that shows up the other team or teams.  I think the critics need to realize that just because something is captured on social media and distributed world wide does not mean it is being disrespectful to other teams.  I think they team was simply extremely happy for what they have accomplished considering expectations. 

I guess maybe they should be socially aware every moment of their lives because there is always a camera somewhere.  I say fiddlesticks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Screw what the media says have fun and enjoy yourselves those fools are the ones who ranked us 32nd and we proved how dumb they all were

Exactly this. All the same “experts” that said the Colts were the worst team in the league now want to tell them they shouldn’t celebrate going 1-0 this week. This team has enjoyed the ride all season, no reason to stop now.

1 hour ago, JColts72 said:

It just goes to show, whites can't dance and talking from own experience. 

Sometimes it’s the spirit of the effort that counts.  This is one of those times.  The players loved it and it will bring the locker room even closer.    Team unity...they are all blue and white and focused on one goal.  I like Reich’s style.  Dance on...there is joy in the journey.  These Colts seem to understand that better than most. 

3 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I'd say they MORE than earned the right to blow off some steam.

Plus, it was kinda like playing for the division too (reg season split)

Ebron had his kid in the locker cker room, the owner was in there.  It hardly looked like a "wild" celebration.

Some people just look for something, anything to complain about.  

I agree 100%, they can take that 32 ranking and that 4th and 4 in the 1st game where Reich went for it and stick it.

WOW! What a truly absurd comment, since celebrating wins is completely normal NFL locker room behavior.

The bobble-head that belched this nonsense out, was clearly rooting for a Texans win.

Typically, whining & crying like this requires a pacifier and a nap!  :banana: