Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Many are local traitors that never grew up and gave up the team they rooted for when they were 8 years old!

Out of likes but I agree!!!!!  I may get PO’d sometimes with my team but I am a Colts fan for life, never turn my back on them, I bleed blue baby!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

Did they make the trip or are there just that many cowboys fans everywhere? 

Surprising how many Cowboys fans exist around here, have a few work  friends that are Cowboys fans, love to talk trash too!

3 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Out of likes but I agree!!!!!  I may get PO’d sometimes with my team but I am a Colts fan for life, never turn my back on them, I bleed blue baby!!!!!

A lot of people in Indiana, especially here in ft Wayne are some team jumping bandwagon chumps. No loyalty, back bone or heart what so ever. Makes me sick. Brb, going to run through town handing out uppercuts

4 hours ago, onebad150 said:

I totally agree with not opening roof, but that is just my "gut" feeling. What are the facts, win/loss crowd noise levels or am I just making something out of nothing?

The sun coming through that structure cast pretty bad shadows.  Makes for terrible tv watching.  Lol.

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

A lot of people in Indiana, especially here in ft Wayne are some team jumping bandwagon chumps. No loyalty, back bone or heart what so ever. Makes me sick. Brb, going to run through town handing out uppercuts

giphy.gif

lol just don’t do this, and stay away from Pontiac street!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lawrence Owen recently said that Brandon Aiyuk is a "system WR who wouldn't put up 700 yards on 90% of NFL teams." He's about as untrusty of a narrator as you can possibly get. And like us watching at home, he is not privy to the route calls, the playcalls, the reads, etc.    But I watched the video. AP had a great game. However, Lawrence is driving this narrative with this one game against arguably the worst pass defense in the NFL last year. Fulton (#26), who was on AP much of this game, was especially bad last year, registering a 46 PFF grade.     They had mismatches all over coming into the game and they exploited it from the beginning, hence AP's involvement. It's really not any deeper than that. This game was a complete outlier from any other game too, as far as production.       So Minshew held back the whole team, but benefited MPJ and Downs?    If AP was getting open all the time and it was "like this every game", he wouldn't have ended up #124 in win route rate or #110 in avg. separation (min. 45 tgts). The people who watch every game and the tools that track these stats don't support this idea.   As someone said earlier, targets are earned. Minshew is executing the offense, but Steichen is the calling the plays and assigning reads in the RPO. So why wasn't Steichen dialing up more plays after this TEN game? Minshew made the throws in this game, so clearly he can make the throws.   And even with AR, who we know can make all the throws, they were hardly dialing up plays for AP either.   With the drafting of AD, it speaks volumes about who is holding back AP.
    • It’s gotta be one of those two or Laiatu.  I guess I’d say Odunze, since TE didn’t end up being a position we hit at all, so there’s no proof CB considered it a need.  However, that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t trade up for a unique talent (Bowers) for whom we have a “plan”…
    • Does it mean anything to you that Kwity had 2 less sacks than $170M Joey Bosey? Bosa played 180 more snaps. Kwity did a great job playing his edge, the run, and covering his flat. He also got his breather on a lot of 3rd downs because... we were developing Dayo and had Lewis who was very effective in rotation on limited snaps.     
    • Ballard had no idea who Turray was till the Senior Bowl. His trait was he was the fastest off the snap there. So let's take him and see if we can make a football player out of him.  And your final answer - Ben Banogu  Well he was a State Champion wrestler so he should a good tackler, a real leader, plays with unknown tenacity, a step slow but - Rock ya-sin.   Dodds and his large team do the scouting, Ballard has an organization to manage. He/we have not risen to the top with his underlings following his process.  We have been stumbling, bumbling for a number of years for sure.    The good news is we can see some very solid pieces he did choose are  foundations for our current reboot. The South is going to be a real battleground like we haven't seen.   
    • That’s my hope at least. We feel, more than any year in recent memory, primed to possibly go into next year’s off-season with no major holes (assuming we re-sign our FAs or our depth looks ready to step up). That lets us take BPA or try again to move up for an elite prospect. But there are a lot of IFs here (IF our DBs have an improved year. IF we don’t have any major fall offs in performance. IF we don’t have any late season major injuries, IF our rookies this coming year show us their trajectory is still high.   I would classify myself as cautiously amped moving forward haha.
  • Members

• Moe

Moe 604

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,913

• shasta519

shasta519 5,268

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 863

• 07dleigh

07dleigh 206

• Archer