LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread

This is getting really stupid. Disgusting miss by officials and why didn’t our staff yell for it?

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

are you serious. an obvious grounding that isn't called

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

So intentional grounding is no longer a thing?

These refs are embarrassing themselves and the NFL.

• Like 1

Dallas is going to blow us out the second half. Defense is going to be dead. We have got to come out in the second half and get s touchdown but use some clock up.

13 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Come on NFL this needs sorting out, the lack of consistency in calls is crazy. 

They made them full time last season.  It hasn't worked.  Far be it for me to stand up for them but there are just too many rules and judgement calls.  Maybe hire some under 60 would help too. 

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

Ok, why is that not a flag?

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Should have been Offensive PI.  He had Q's shoulder and pulled him away from the ball.

Silly people.......these guys are blind.  They just throw a flag and call a random penalty.  Hence why TY got flagged for being on the field or something.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Dallas is going to blow us out the second half. Defense is going to be dead. We have got to come out in the second half and get s touchdown but use some clock up.

Yeah, you can almost see it coming now.

2 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

These refs are embarrassing themselves and the NFL.

So trash just letting them do whatever they want 

14 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Sickening all started by the phantom nonsense  call on TY, START PENALIZING OFFICIALS FOR BAD CALLS!!!!!

Officials have sucked all year bad ridiculous calls the last two games.     

You know this is the season to be jolly right?

We've had 2 drives, one we scored on, one we got jobbed on. Dallas has had 3 and we've stopped them twice. 

• Like 1

No. we'll get moving ….its still going to be a high scoring game

Just now, mahagga73 said:

They made them full time last season.  It hasn't worked.  Far be it for me to stand up for them but there are just too many rules and judgement calls.  Maybe hire some under 60 would help too. 

Grounding has been around for a while, whats the excuse for missing that one?

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Silly people.......these guys are blind.  They just throw a flag and call a random penalty.  Hence why TY got flagged for being on the field or something.

Definite momentum killer

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

Professionalism is a good step forward but you're right, too many judgement calls. DPI is a HUGE game changer. 

We needed that. Now the offense must finish off this first half. We can’t put the defense back on the field.

• Like 1

Dak is not great..(despsite what you hear on TV) if we get ahead by 10 and take Zeke out of the game...

….we're goin g to like how it comes out

• Like 1

Was watching the twist on the left side of DL and was like, we got him. Then all the sudden he gets sacked from the right side of the DL. LOL. Good to get pressure, finally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

First solo sack for Lewis? 

His first was also a solo.  Grabbed him by the shirt and spun him down,