Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reuben Foster

3 minutes ago, CantBeStopped said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty. She lied once. Not a very believable victim

The guy has been a headache since the combine his rookie year.     The 9ers wouldn't cut a first rounder from last year without reason 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

The guy has been a headache since the combine his rookie year.     The 9ers wouldn't cut a first rounder from last year without reason 

Didn't he get kicked out of the combine?  

The only way I could see the Colts signing him is after some very serious counseling.  Even at that, not until next year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

My mom and sister were abused. I take that seriously

It’s words, it’s words it’s words. Quit taking other peoples words that literally have zero affect on you personally. I’m sorry about those things that happened to your family, I don’t condone violence, especially against women and certainly not any child. But at the end of the day, it’s a joke using words and if everyone would quit being so hypersensitive in today’s world, perhaps we could enjoy life better. 

Bad things happen to people all the time and yet normal everyday people can still laugh and joke about things. Now, if I were to have made it personal towards you, different story. 

Anyways, last comment on this subject but I still say you need to lighten up on people who crack a joke or make light of something that has zero affect on your situation currently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

It’s words, it’s words it’s words. Quit taking other peoples words that literally have zero affect on you personally. I’m sorry about those things that happened to your family, I don’t condone violence, especially against women and certainly not any child. But at the end of the day, it’s a joke using words and if everyone would quit being so hypersensitive in today’s world, perhaps we could enjoy life better. 

Bad things happen to people all the time and yet normal everyday people can still laugh and joke about things. Now, if I were to have made it personal towards you, different story. 

Anyways, last comment on this subject but I still say you need to lighten up on people who crack a joke or make light of something that has zero affect on your situation currently. 

Im not trying to agrue with you. All im saying is you shouldnt joke about this even if it is just words.

3 hours ago, CantBeStopped said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty. She lied once. Not a very believable victim

Agreed.  She lied once, which is even more concerning.  Wat the hell r u doing even being within 1 mile of this woman? Didnt the incident happen in the teams hotel room? He is a mental midget. He's done playing in the NFL

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BOTT said:

You're offended by a "side chick"? Really?

Yes I am. Being that I used to be that guy I was a very selfish piece of crap with no regards to anyone but myself. If you think it's cool to have a wife/relationship and cheat on that person with a side person then that goes for you also 

40 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yes I am. Being that I used to be that guy I was a very selfish piece of crap with no regards to anyone but myself. If you think it's cool to have a wife/relationship and cheat on that person with a side person then that goes for you also 

Well, that hurts my fellings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Ballard isn't going to sign this guy.

Ballard wouldn't let this guy wear the horseshoe if he offered to play for free.

Foster could offer to pay the Colts, and Ballard would still say no.

And there you go. End of discussion. Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jdubu said:

It may have been just a joke but it was a bad one. Sorry bud.

1 hour ago, Revala said:

It may have been just a joke but it was a bad one. Sorry bud.

And yet I sit here still not caring that someone is offended or anguished by a joke. Soft is what you become labeled because someone hurts your little feelings by having a joke that somehow was injected into a circumstance somewhere in your life. I’d say it again 50 times and not think anything about it because it isn’t personal and it isn’t aimed at you. Or anyone. 

But thanks for your injecting your feelings about it into the thread. 

So tired of topics like this. People have zero standards for the players. Idk but I like my players to actually have some class. It’s one thing to talk trash like Ramsey and just be cocky. It’s another to be a complete disaster of a person like Foster.

Hes out of chances. Gets sent home from the combine for arguing with a staff member and he gets the benefit of the doubt. Fails a drug test at the same combine and once again gets a pass. Reported for domestic violence but charges were dropped. But then gets suspended 2 games for violating the substance abuse and personal conduct policy. It’s always something with him. And in this case, where there’s smoke there’s fire. He’s actually been arrested this time too. He’s done in the league.

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

So tired of topics like this. People have zero standards for the players. Idk but I like my players to actually have some class. It’s one thing to talk trash like Ramsey and just be cocky. It’s another to be a complete disaster of a person like Foster.

Hes out of chances. Gets sent home from the combine for arguing with a staff member and he gets the benefit of the doubt. Fails a drug test at the same combine and once again gets a pass. Reported for domestic violence but charges were dropped. But then gets suspended 2 games for violating the substance abuse and personal conduct policy. It’s always something with him. And in this case, where there’s smoke there’s fire. He’s actually been arrested this time too. He’s done in the league.

On balance, I agree with the vast majority of your post.    But, honestly, I doubt he’s done in the league.   They may suspend Foster for a long time, but once that is over,  I think he’ll get yet another chance.    Really, I do. 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

On balance, I agree with the vast majority of your post.    But, honestly, I doubt he’s done in the league.   They may suspend Foster for a long time, but once that is over,  I think he’ll get yet another chance.    Really, I do. 

It’s sad if he does. I believe in redemption stories but not when someone constantly messes up. But something tells me that he’ll slip up on his suspension. Seems like the league has learned from guys like Ray Rice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, Jdubu said:

Lighten up Francis. It’s called a joke. If you can’t take it for such, go lick the rest of the * in the air. Jeez!

Be careful wat u say on Twitter and/or forums.  It will come out years from now and/or sooner and u will have to apologize endlessly  and do 15 hail mary's before u r forgiven. 

43 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Be careful wat u say on Twitter and/or forums.  It will come out years from now and/or sooner and u will have to apologize endlessly  and do 15 hail mary's before u r forgiven. 

No, I’m not one who cares what others think of what or how I say something. So 15 years or 40 years, I will still say what’s on my mind, PC or not. I’m not made of jelly. 

• Like 1