Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread


LucasOilStadium

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

 

Bills D is far from trash IMO, I think we're blocking better but Mack is just a playmaker. That can be negative at times when you just need a grinder but he's looking great so far tonight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

 

Bills D is far from trash IMO, I think we're blocking better but Mack is just a playmaker. That can be negative at times when you just need a grinder but he's looking great so far tonight. 

Awesome good to know was hoping it was us being better and not just them having bad run D lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

 

I can't see anything, but I would wager that the Buffalo run D is questionable.  I don't think our running game is just suddenly tearing it up like this against a stiff run D.  I'll take it, though.  This team could use a little success just to lift their spirits and keep morale up.  Without some pockets of success, a season like this can really wear you down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

 

I can't see anything, but I would wager that the Buffalo run D is questionable.  I don't think our running game is just suddenly tearing it up like this against a stiff run D.  I'll take it, though.  This team could use a little success just to lift their spirits and keep morale up.  Without some pockets of success, a season like this can really wear you down.

Ranked 8th vs Run coming into today. They’re  legit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

 

I disagree.. he's a very strange QB. Like a better Tebow? Capable of wow plays and of getting hot but just so so inconsistent. Not quite pure garbage, but not a franchise level guy.

I cant stand him I think he is pretty bad lol I just think they need to move on as soon as possible especially with the D the assembled 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

 

We're doing to the Bills D what has been done to us all year. 

 

Will we see a 2nd half collapse by them?

I think Bortles has had his moments but overall Jacks isn't winning a SB with him and they are SB or bust by many in the media.

TY baby! 21-0 Colts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...