LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

Bills D is far from trash IMO, I think we're blocking better but Mack is just a playmaker. That can be negative at times when you just need a grinder but he's looking great so far tonight. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Bills D is far from trash IMO, I think we're blocking better but Mack is just a playmaker. That can be negative at times when you just need a grinder but he's looking great so far tonight. 

Awesome good to know was hoping it was us being better and not just them having bad run D lol

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

It's what they get for extending bortles lol 

I preached that to alot of people but the people that were disagreeing with me were saying Jacks had the D. Bortles just flat out sucks.

• Like 1

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

I can't see anything, but I would wager that the Buffalo run D is questionable.  I don't think our running game is just suddenly tearing it up like this against a stiff run D.  I'll take it, though.  This team could use a little success just to lift their spirits and keep morale up.  Without some pockets of success, a season like this can really wear you down.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I preached that to alot of people but the people that were disagreeing with me were saying Jacks had the D. Bortles just flat out sucks.

Yep he is pure garbage lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

he's as hot & cold as they come

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

I can't see anything, but I would wager that the Buffalo run D is questionable.  I don't think our running game is just suddenly tearing it up like this against a stiff run D.  I'll take it, though.  This team could use a little success just to lift their spirits and keep morale up.  Without some pockets of success, a season like this can really wear you down.

Ranked 8th vs Run coming into today. They’re  legit 

Yep he is pure garbage lol

I disagree.. he's a very strange QB. Like a better Tebow? Capable of wow plays and of getting hot but just so so inconsistent. Not quite pure garbage, but not a franchise level guy.

I’m feeling like this is Ebron territory. But if they keep feeding Mack, I won’t be mad. 

Just now, MightyLucks said:

Ranked 8th vs Run coming into today. They’re  legit 

Fair enough.  I can't argue with that.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck is on fire now, picking the Bills D apart.

We're doing to the Bills D what has been done to us all year. 

Will we see a 2nd half collapse by them?

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I disagree.. he's a very strange QB. Like a better Tebow? Capable of wow plays and of getting hot but just so so inconsistent. Not quite pure garbage, but not a franchise level guy.

I cant stand him I think he is pretty bad lol I just think they need to move on as soon as possible especially with the D the assembled 

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

DFVlYumWsAAYyPr_zpsxt6woyev.jpg

Is that an officially licensed Jacksonville Jaguars dumpster, or do I have to get the NFL licensing lawyers involved???

• Haha 2

Don't think Buffalo has that comeback capability.

I think Bortles has had his moments but overall Jacks isn't winning a SB with him and they are SB or bust by many in the media.

TY baby! 21-0 Colts.

I'm glad to see this! This is how I thought we should respond. Now snuff them out and keep building on it.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I meant by the Bills D! 

Haha...well, then I say "yes".

We may even see Brisket.

Woohooo another great drive topped off by a TD by TY !!!  Love what I'm seeing so far :)