Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

Hmm........why would you not take a shot downfield?

I did think that... but I guess it's pretty much only one shot and we all know the saying about passing the ball and how many good things can happen. 

Might break the run, or at the least make the FG more of a gimme. I'm ok with it.

I won't be ok if we don't keep on this in the 2nd half. Stamp.. on.. the..neck.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

They should make it a fans' choice poll.  Who do we fire today?  You choose!!!

Do you read this forum? Could you imagine?! 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I did think that... but I guess it's pretty much only one shot and we all know the saying about passing the ball and how many good things can happen. 

I wasn't even talking about that.  I'm listening to radio play by play over an Internet stream, so I'm delayed by a play or two relative to you guys.  I was talking about the play where the Colts D jumped offsides and the Bills threw a short incomplete pass to the RB.  If you have a free play in that situation (with the half winding down), why would you not take a shot downfield?  Seems like they were given an opportunity to maybe get some points before the half, and they didn't even take a shot at it.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I wasn't even talking about that.  I'm listening to radio play by play over an Internet stream, so I'm delayed by a play or two relative to you guys.  I was talking about the play where the Colts D jumped offsides and the Bills threw a short incomplete pass to the RB.  If you have a free play in that situation (with the half winding down), why would you not take a shot downfield?  Seems like they were given an opportunity to maybe get some points before the half, and they didn't even take a shot at it.

My bad!

Yes agree on that one.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

24-0 at Half :funny:. The Colts owed us this performance, what a treat. I love this! TY is back, Mack is running like Emmitt Smith, Great stuff! Leonard recovering Fumbles, this is what I envisioned at the beginning of the year.

If Mack can stay healthy, he's going to be an excellent RB. I think he has top 10-15 potential. Give him 15-20 touches a game and let him do his thing!

• Like 2

Just now, Luck 4 president said:

Mack is at 99 total yards at halftime. He’s about to have his first 100 yard game of his career!

If this ends up being a jynx, I'm gonna..............I don't know what, but it will be unpleasant............unless you have strange tastes...........but who am I to judge?