Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Now I’m going to be worried every time Kelly snaps near our own end zone. Wth man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will win this game because it’s the Bills. But that last play is why we won’t win much this year. Stupid mistakes by this team. We can’t best good teams playing like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's finish these scrubs damn it! Stop with the gift turnovers for God's sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great play by Luck, he saved a TD and it's only a Safety. Still 24-5. 

Disagree.  He was taking his time getting after it.  Bills player beat him to the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

 

If things go well, he'll be making his O face

 

Is that what that was???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Disagree.  He was taking his time getting after it.  Bills player beat him to the ball.

 

Bills player is running straight ahead the instant it happens, Luck has to turn and then go after the ball, did well to stop the TD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

We will win this game because it’s the Bills. But that last play is why we won’t win much this year. Stupid mistakes by this team. We can’t best good teams playing like this. 

Colts fans... we go from trash to division  winners, back to trash... in a span of two hours....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Colts fans... we go from trash to division  winners, back to trash... in a span of two hours....

Hahaha...so very true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Turay with the strip sack!

 

Robert Mathis is so proud :,)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...