Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This game reminds me of the Peyton days. Luck 4 TD's and no INT's and 31-5! 

It was an ugly start, but they got it together. A great, balanced day for our O.

Actually feel sorry for Buffalo.  We've been there before.

Okay, enough of that...time to celebrate a laugher.

Oh sure, way to not run time off the clock...

Are we trying to give the game away?

:sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I...

I... don't know how to cope with this. What happened to cardiac Colts?

I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my day.  It's been a while since I've been sober at the end of a Colts game.  I didn't plan for this.

I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for the Bills.  This is a demoralizing loss.

Just now, JlynRN said:

Didn't Vinny have a groin injury?  Wonder if it is still bothering him?

Definitely it is bothering him.

I wonder If we can pull him out of this game, and save him for next games. 

This...This is great. I also feel sorry for this Buffalo team. Hopefully we don’t go into Oakland with TOO much confidence.

2 minutes ago, KB said:

Glad Vontea Davis wasnt here for this.

What a fall from grace he was. Once among the best corners in the NFL all the way down to PPFFFTTTT!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep. Up until that neck injury I don’t think manning missed a snap his entire career here.
    • Andrew has had 3 maybe 4 injuries since the beginning of his career, manning only missed one season here. So no worries the bad luck was all Bob's. 
    • that guy is too short, has no wheels, and has to take a time out after every 6 attempts. will never make it.. nice jugs though
    • The facts.. a hung jury (twice) mistrial with most voters having sided for the alleged accuser/victim... both times.     She (prosecution) didn't drop the charges, the school (judge/jury) did.  She wanted round 3.  She wanted a full yes or no vote (4-1 or 5-0) either way, not we're split 3-2 so we'll just call it against the majority vote and designate as "Not Responsible" because it isn't 4 or more votes either way. - 'Case closed'.     There were questions (and other items) from the accuser that were never allowed in or asked in follow up questioning.  I think one of the changes to the Stanford Title IX hearing rules is to also allow an attorney to be not only in attendance but to also perform all duties of representation.  And an outside group determines what is admissible as questions/evidence, follow questions, etc...     At some level, it did, and many things at Stanford were changed after. At the  minimum, it was a mistrial x2, with no conclusive verdict either way. Then school (not prosecution) drops the case.   So she really needed to report this to both the school, and also the Police.  But with what evidence does she have to convince the LEO?  Guess the gals need some hidden body cam w/audio these days, like many folks do with dash cams (like me and my wife's cars...) and be their own TMZ...   Video, apparently the only way things get rectified anymore...     No worries, at least we know each others positions.  All is good.     Except to have (at some level) differing story from a another high achieving Stanford student about another high achieving Stanford student-   https://www.collegesimply.com/colleges/california/stanford-university/admission/     We don't even know for certain they ever got the FULL story, but articles I've read suggest that the Stanford Panel repressed/disallowed many/most of her interrogating questions and supplemental follow up inquiries to be asked of the accused.  Unless someone directly asks her directly, how could you answer as to whether her whole story was even heard or not?   If you are not truly interested to fully know those answers, then you don't ask.  At least, that's my perspective.  
  • Members