Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Announcer mad at Luck for protecting himself smh

Yeah, thank god he didn’t and decided to take it easy with ‘the room at the Hilton’:D

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Announcer mad at Luck for protecting himself smh

Let them be upset.  Up 24-5 in the 3rd quarter on 2nd down, don't take that hit.  If it was 3rd down and we were down by 6, that would be a different story.

1 minute ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Lets give Mike Mitchell some props. He's been a stud through his first two weeks here.

Game ball...

4 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

tenor_zpsvj4ycoq9.gif

When I first saw the gif, I thought, "Hey, it's me during last week's game."  Then I realized that I don't have any hair............and I don't wear ladies' business suits..........at least not in public........not usually.  Depends on how long the gif lasts.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Could signing Rivers get Funchess to come back?
    • Lol. Wonder if that is true. Everything else about Rivers to the colts seems like 7 degrees of Kevin bacon lol.
    • we will never find a qb if you say that every year unless we are picking in the top 3
    • He's not a power back, but like I said there are very few "power backs" that can do it all. And while not being a power back, he's top 10 in 1st downs, so it's not an area of concern at all, especially with our OL. Sure he's benefiting behind our OL. So do a lot of RBs. Elliot has the 4th best OL. Henry has the 8th best OL. Gurley wasn't even the top 16 this year in YPG. Not a lot of those guys out there. I doubt Ballard ever spends that kind of money on RB. That's just not what the league does these days. Our only real chance at a guy like that is through the draft. And I don't see CB drafting a RB in the 1st almost ever. Few teams do. Hines is an APB, plane and simple. I'm not sure you understand Reich's O. The reason Hines is in there on 3rd down is to come out of the backfield. He's typically the dump guy. And it's not that he can't be a down field threat, it's that he doesn't run down field routes. Typically Reich runs a vertical slot route (mostly slot, but sometimes a TE) to do a "clear out" for a Z, TE, or X who cuts in. Whoever doesn't cut in is running downfield along with the clear out in a lot of cases. Hines is typically the dump running shallow. He has the speed to easily be downfield threat if that's what they called for him. RBs are indeed fungible in today's league, especially for a team with a good OL. But you act like our RBs stink. We have a guy that was a workhorse in attempts, and top 10 in a lot of stats. We have a backup who came in knocked off two consecutive 100 yard games when Mack got hurt. We have an APB who almost set rookie receiving records for a RB with Luck, who can also be dynamic on returns. Many teams are in far worse shape lol... Your expectations are pretty crazy. And they did all that without a passing game last year with Ds keying on the run.
    • According to this, Sirianni is recruiting Rivers to the Colts:     No idea how reliable those guys are. The one that said it, also said he's friends with Sirianni.  
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 7,255

• CR91

CR91 9,374

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,560

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,198