Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Woo! 

Havent felt like like this during a game since week 2 lol...

I was feeling optimistic and predicted that I would make it through the entire game without switching over from beer to bourbon, but heck, the way this is going I might not even start on beer.  I might make it through this game completely sober.

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

Mack is legit. If we can find a quality between the tackles RB to go with him, we would be set.

He’s been good between the tackles so far this year. That was the knock on him last year but he’s improved 

2 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Mack is legit. If we can find a quality between the tackles RB to go with him, we would be set.

He’s a perfectly good between the tackles runner imo

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

I was feeling optimistic and predicted that I would make it through the entire game without switching over from beer to bourbon, but heck, the way this is going I might not even start on beer.  I might make it through this game completely sober.

Friends don't let friends stay sober

4 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Stephen Hawking could have taken that to the house

Well, up until he got to the front steps at least.

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

Friends don't let friends stay sober

.....(during 2017-2018 Colts games).

1 minute ago, MightyLucks said:

He’s been good between the tackles so far this year. That was the knock on him last year but he’s improved 

He have improved for sure, I guess I mean more of a heavier +220 back. 

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

lol Sucksonville lol

13-0 Houston, man if we wouldve had that win over Houston things wouldve been real interesting. Jacks sucks right now haha 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

13-0 Houston, man if we wouldve had that win over Houston things wouldve been real interesting. Jacks sucks right now haha 

Jacksucksrightnowville?

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

Houston currently beating Jacksonville.  That L instead of a T verse them might actually come back to bite the Colts. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's what they get for extending bortles lol