LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Well the offense looks like crap, they'll make sure to get down 10+ points then Luck will manage to still throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs. . . . . . 

Not sure how a flag wasn’t thrown...

did you guys not see the blitzer encroach?

Luck just never recognizes what the D is doing.  Another Colts' QB would have audible right out of that play … and destroyed that blitz.

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

get used to it

You're not my Mum, you can't tell me what to do!

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Luck just never recognizes what the D is doing.  Another Colts' QB would have audible right out of that play … and destroyed that blitz.

It looked like he did audible.. and then failed to make the throw. 

1 minute ago, chad hugo said:

Im surprised moore isn't concussed with the way his head hit the leg 

I thought the injury was from his helmet hitting Shady's knee.  Then I saw the replay.  Ouch...

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

I was thinking the same thing, Peyton wouldve ate that alive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Not sure how a flag wasn’t thrown...

did you guys not see the blitzer encroach?

Never made contact, and our OLine didn't react to block, thus no penalty.

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Never made contact, and our OLine didn't react to block, thus no penalty.

Looked different from my angle in the stadium. Darn.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I've never twittered.  I only created a facebook account because a nitwit disgruntled tenant got cute and created one in my name, forcing me to do same.   The bright side was reconnecting with college and fraternity friends , but after the initial spurt, it got annoying.  I dont care to see pics of every meal.  I dont care.  I dont need to see stupid pics that people think are artistic.  They arent.  And i dont need to be bombarded by political views, ads, and just trivial junk.'  I dont do the facebook thing anymore either. i just dont "get it."
    • Let's face it, other than Barry Sanders, Detroit football possibly has less success in their total history than Cleveland.    They don't know what good looks like.   If they don't want him, he is very welcome on the Colts.  They really need to move on.  Kinda  like if we would dog Dorsett in NE.  It just serves no purpose.  Kinda like going to an ex's wedding and heckling them during the service.  It just aint cool.  Not a good look.
    • By the way....   for those worried about this signing....     why?   We’ve got next to nothing invested in him.   Likely NFL minimum with little to no up front money.   If he acts up we cut him straight away and it costs us nothing.       Nothing.   What’s the downside?   If he makes the team he’d replace Walker as the PS quarterback.   He’s not a likely candidate for the 53 on 2019.   Maybe in 2020.   Ballard has said he thinks he can save troubled players.   I think this is his first attempt with the Colts.   I support his effort.   It he succeeds the Colts might someday come out of this with a backup QB.   I’m happy to take that. 
    • This is awesome, lol....wonder if McDonald’s will have a new sponsor!?!     https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCSCubs/status/1130968691070443521?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1130968691070443521&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cubshq.com%2Fupdate%2FWATCH-Rizzo-If-eating-McDonalds-is-embarrassing-you-might-not-be-American-26480
    • I don’t think I would. I really like Twitter for what it was meant to be...instant information. I think if you use it as such...you can avoid the downside. 
  • Members

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,163

• Hoose

Hoose 759

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,696

• Behle

Behle 15

• Jared Jammer

Jared Jammer 96

• WoolMagnet