Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck on Injury report

Luck 4 president

2 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

luck should be fine. Hooker and geathers are surprising. 

Also, Tarell Basham didn’t practice but isn’t injured. What could that mean?

1 hour ago, IinD said:

Basham looking to be a dud so far unfortunately.

1 hour ago, MTC said:

Sometimes pass rushers are late bloomers. There is still hope that the new coaching staff can help his development. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Basham looking to be a DAD so far fortunately.  

There, fixed it for you =)

Hopefully we get something out of him. I wasn't hating on him, we've just seen nothing from him.... Dud, dad... Same thing :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm not sure if you guys know this.   Football players get hurt.   I know,  crazy right??

That's crazy talk there.  I know during my playing days no one ever got hurt.

That's sarcasm for those that don't recognize it.

• Like 1

Significant injuries are happening all over the league right now. The Rams secondary just got obliterated. The 49ers season is basically over. 

The league wants to focus on these player contact rules, but maybe they should be looking at how their preseason, off-season and practice rules are influencing conditioning for the long regular season. 

We have one of the best conditioning coaches in the business and we're still seeing too many injuries in my opinion. I just don't understand how we and teams like the Chargers continue to be so unlucky when it comes to player health. Especially on the lines... 

23 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Significant injuries are happening all over the league right now. The Rams secondary just got obliterated. The 49ers season is basically over. 

The league wants to focus on these player contact rules, but maybe they should be looking at how their preseason, off-season and practice rules are influencing conditioning for the long regular season. 

We have one of the best conditioning coaches in the business and we're still seeing too many injuries in my opinion. I just don't understand how we and teams like the Chargers continue to be so unlucky when it comes to player health. Especially on the lines... 

League definitely loses to many guys every year which sucks for the overall quality of the game.

No proof, but I feel like these guys are just way too big nowadays. I mean 300+ and run faster than dedicated track athletes. It's hard to last 16 weeks of that.

How people can just dismiss this as nothing with the way we’ve handled everything else surrounding his health during his career is beyond me. 

We’ve struggled with honesty where that topic is concerned for some years now. 

Maybe it is notbing. 

But at this point I’ll rightfully hold onto my skepticism. 

• Like 1