Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you like the Thursday all-blue with white stripes home uniform better than what we normally wear?

FinalAxel

Should we change our home uniforms?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see our home uniform colors change?

• Yes, I like the all-blue uniform with white stripes better
    • No, I like our normal uniform better, blue jersey with white pants

I've never been a big fan of our blue yersey-white pants home uniforms; been a big fan of our all-white-blue stripe away uniform however.
After watching the last game vs. Denver, I really came to like our all-blue with white stripes uniform. I would like to see that being our standard home uniform. What do you guys think, should we change our home uniforms to what we were wearing on Thursday?

I don't like any team's uniform that is mostly all one color.    Way too much of the dominant color.    

I much prefer uniforms with with at least two colors that are balanced out between light and dark.    And in a perfect world I prefer uniforms with three colors...   one primary and two contrasting colors.

Do not like the color rush uniforms.

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don't like any team's uniform that is mostly all one color.    Way too much of the dominant color.    

I much prefer uniforms with with at least two colors that are balanced out between light and dark.    And in a perfect world I prefer uniforms with three colors...   one primary and two contrasting colors.

In this case, do you not like the Colts current away uniforms?

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I share the same feelings of pretty much all the above.  

I would like to see blue pants and white shirts for away games and our traditional blue jersey and white pants for home games..... just my preference and, like NCF, I do not like the color rush uniforms.... some are more ridiculous than others, but nonetheless I can do without them.

2 hours ago, FinalAxel said:

I've never been a big fan of our blue yersey-white pants home uniforms; been a big fan of our all-white-blue stripe away uniform however.
After watching the last game vs. Denver, I really came to like our all-blue with white stripes uniform. I would like to see that being our standard home uniform. What do you guys think, should we change our home uniforms to what we were wearing on Thursday?

It's history so I'll take the normal uniforms. 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

No...   I love those!    

There's just enough blue on top of the crisp white primary color...     I think those look so sharp..         :thmup:

Gotcha! I'm not a fan. However I wouldn't if they added the blue face masks back! haha

22 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

I strive to be different... and I saw that other thread so I was looking to get a rise out of you :D

The all-whites remind me of my youth watching games in Baltimore.  When i watch our guys in the road whites,  i see Unitas, Jones, lydell, curtiss, etc.  

i believe the road whites are our link to this franchises past.  Yes, i'm emotional about it, but that is because the whites bring emotion out of me.  I would be VERY disappointed if they changed.  Not mad, just disappointed.

We all have our opinions, and preferences.

but seriously...... DONT TOUCH THE ROAD WHITES !!!!!!!

haha

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

preach

Our old “classic” uniforms aren’t historic to me.  To me, they’re old and boring and very tired.  Definitely time for a change and I don’t mean subtly lightening or darkening  the blue like we did during the Peyton era...  The all blue color rush unis were a blessing.  Every team in the league has tweaked their uniforms in some way but us...  

That doesn’t make us “classic”. Just behind in the times.  It’s time to add in some variation.  All blue.  All white.  Blue tops with white pants.  White tops with blue pants.  Hell, anything but running out the same old boring & basic look EVERY week...  Hell, add some black accents or something.  Go to a blue helmet.  We don’t need radical changes but we definitely need to add something.  The color rushes definitely fit the bill.  I hope like hell we keep them in the rotation.

I didn't mind the uni or the idea, but all they did was took the existing jersey and added blue pants....that sorta worked.  I'd like to see a color rush uni designed from the ground up with better coordination and flow of the white stripes over both pieces.

Comparing the specific two choices given, I prefer the old unis because the rush uni I saw looked like it was just thrown together at the last minute. 

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I was just gonna say, we need all black unis with blue stripes. 

I like how the NBA has their jerseys, more variety 

I'm an old school Colts fan so I dunno.....I think it would have to grow on me. The first time I saw the helmet I just posted I hated it. Just now when I pulled it up I hated it a little less  lol

59 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

I will bet the voting on this has a lot to do with the posters age.....   the yes's would be the younger crowd and the no's coming from the older. 

Not saying right or wrong, but i bet that is a pretty good assumption

True.  But also consider that simple Blue and White is always a good looking color combination despite how its designed.  Hard to hate it.

OTOH, If you're working with orange and blue, maroon and gold, etc., you gotta do something creative.