Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I think HOU certainly got better. On defense, they added an All-Pro pass rusher in Hunter and also added Autry. They might have best ER duo in the NFL (though I say that without looking too in depth into it).   On offense, even if Diggs isn't still a great WR, you can do a lot worse at WR3. Nico had a legit breakout and Tank Dell was on pace for 1k+ yard/10+ TDs as a rookie. Even Noah Brown was productive. They have talent and depth there.   They also have a proven TE in Schultz, which I think gives their TE room the edge. Stover is also a prospect I liked. At this point, the Colts TE room doesn't have that TE1.   Colts have the better OL, but HOU is still a top 15 unit, possibly top 10 when healthy (which is the key). They dealt with injuries early last season, but once they got healthy, they were much better.   And at QB, Stroud is the more proven QB at this point.   Have to give them edge on offense overall. On defense, I would have to give them edge as well, due to their secondary. Right now, I think that's a big ? for the Colts.    I really don't see any major weakness, at least on paper. But they do have to face a gauntlet of a schedule, which probably caps their win total. Still, they should be the favorite in the AFCS.   But it's not just HOU, I think TEN is going to be much improved as well. And JAC has won 4/5 games against IND. Just overall, the AFCS should be really competitive, which makes picking up more wins tricky (vs. the past where at least one of those teams was typically bad).        
    • Summer heat's gotten to him. Somebody call somebody!
    • The only position Maniac can probably play now is on special teams! Put him on KO/KOR/Punt team! I’d kick the tires on that only if it were for vet min!
  • Members

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,244

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,079

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,470

• G8R

G8R 57

• il vecchio

il vecchio 134

• shasta519