Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Titans predictions

RockThatBlue

If the Colts have any hope at all of turning this season around and winning the AFC South, then this, imho, is an absolute must win!  Pretty much, as I see it, they will have to go about 5-1 vs their AFC South opponents, to win the division.

Sadly, my honest prediction is Titans 27-17 (Maybe 31-17).  I sincerely hope I am wrong on who wins this game. 

Win or lose, it would be so nice to see a flawlessly coached game, for a change, as well.  Go Colts!

8 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

If the Colts have any hope at all of turning this season around and winning the AFC South, then this, imho, is an absolute must win!  Pretty much, as I see it, they will have to go about 5-1 vs their AFC South opponents, to win the division.

Sadly, my honest prediction is Titans 27-17 (Maybe 31-17).  I sincerely hope I am wrong on who wins this game. 

Win or lose, it would be so nice to see a flawlessly coached game, for a change, as well.  Go Colts!

I am still not sure Mariota is playing? He isn't ruled out but if he doesn't play I think we win. If he plays not sure.

Division game - it's worth two.

The defense needs to play like a real NFL defense for once.  Someone, anyone needs to make a play - a strip sack, a forced turnover, an INT.  Score on defense.  

With your QB out, that's what you need.

I think the Colts are closer to being able to win this than I would have guessed even a few weeks ago. I wouldn't bet on it- but the window to squeeze this out is open-ish if Mariota isn't 100%. Maybe he tweaks the hammy?

It'll probably be a 28-24 kind of game. The Thumb T acks (Sorry, that's a dumb filter protocol) probably prevail. ick.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:43 AM, RockThatBlue said:

It'll be tough but I have a feeling the Colts will win 27-21. It'll be another nail biter that may have most of us in the hospital afterwards, but I think we pull out a win.

It's hard to say which team needs to win this game more. At first glance you'd think it's the Colts, but Tennessee is at risk of losing 3 in a row, and are in Nashville in front of their home crowd, against a team that has historically owned them. That's a lot of pressure for a fairly young, reeling team to overcome, especially knowing that Luck won't be on the field.

For the average NFL fan, this game will probably be a snoozefest, but for fans of either team, this one has a lot of implications for the divisional rankings, and could go a long way in establishing some much needed momentum for whoever wins.

I like the Colts, but it won't be easy. I'm saying 24-20, good guys.

2 hours ago, jskinnz said:

How do you know this?

Maybe he is playing exactly on schedule for his particular strain.

He was limited in practice all week, and was questionable all the way through yesterday. I doubt we're going to see a lot of Mariota outside the pocket tonight in an effort to not further aggravate the injury. And if that's the case, it would suggest that he's not 100%.

I hate to say it, but the Titans have this game circled.  I don't think the Colts are going into this game with the same motivation.

Tennessee knows the two games against the Colts cost them a playoff trip last year.  They know they need to break their losing streak.

My prediction is a tough first half, with Tennessee showing up in the second half.

34-20 Titans

4 hours ago, jskinnz said:

How do you know this?

Maybe he is playing exactly on schedule for his particular strain.

Hamstrings are nagging injury's and him missing just one week it was bad enough to keep him out in the Texans game right after he hurt it and it was bad enough to keep him out last week.

11 hours ago, #12. said:

Division game - it's worth two.

The defense needs to play like a real NFL defense for once.  Someone, anyone needs to make a play - a strip sack, a forced turnover, an INT.  Score on defense.  

With your QB out, that's what you need.

There we go, Simon.  Got one.