Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Are Home Underdog To Browns

dw49

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Wow... the Colts opened up as a 2 point underdog and the line now is at +1 to +1.5.  

Is there any reason to think other wise? The colts have only scored 2 TD's in the first two games. and as much as I hate to admit, and actually embarrassed to say it, the browns are playing better than the Colts even if they both are 0-2. don't get me wrong, this is a game the colts can win, but they should have beaten Arizona also. But poor coaching lost the game. I hope we beat Cleveland but I don't see it happening. just my opinion

37 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

Didn't thr Browns give it to the Steelers a few weeks ago. I thought I saw a quote were Big Ben said the Browns were going to suprise some people this year 

The Browns gave the Steelers a good game but didn't beat them.

The Ravens team is real good. The problem is that Hogan guy is a gun slinger, he is streaky and you don't know what you will get, if he is lining up at QB. It will ultimately, as always, boil down to our offense helping out our defense with 20 points at least.

I'd still go Colts 20 Browns 17

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The Ravens team is real good. The problem is that Hogan guy is a gun slinger, he is streaky and you don't know what you will get, if he is lining up at QB. It will ultimately, as always, boil down to our offense helping out our defense with 20 points at least.

Why'd you call them the Ravens?

15 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Is Hogan going to start vs the Colts or are they sticking with Kizer?  Or have they not announced it?  I didn't even realize Kizer got benched yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, krunk said:

Why'd you call them the Ravens?

The Browns' recent game was vs the Ravens. The Hogan guy at QB was responsible for all 10 points against them. When Kizer came back, the INTs came back, he had left because of a migraine. They played the Ravens tough enough but it was a classic case like the Colts' offense hurting their defense, with the anemic Browns' O hurting their defense.

If I am the Colts, I hope DeShone Kizer plays QB. Hopefully Hue does not play Hogan.

4 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Is Hogan going to start vs the Colts or are they sticking with Kizer?  Or have they not announced it?  I didn't even realize Kizer got benched yesterday. 

Kizer left for a migraine, Hogan scored all the 10 points, Kizer came back and gave my fantasy D, the Ravens, all the INTs they could get. :) 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

The Browns' recent game was vs the Ravens. The Hogan guy at QB was responsible for all 10 points. When Kizer came back, the INTs came back.

If I am the Colts, I hope DeShone Kizer plays QB.

That's what I was thinking when I watched different clips of him playing as I watched the Colts game.   I knew they played the Ravens but your sentence sounded like you made a mistake and called the Browns the Ravens.  I didn't understand at first.   Kizer has talent but I could definitely see the Rookie in him.

27 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Kizer left for a migraine, Hogan scored all the 10 points, Kizer came back and gave my fantasy D, the Ravens, all the INTs they could get. :) 

So more than likely, Kizer will be the starter?  I guess we'll see Sunday, I really hope the Colts can pull this one out, I don't care how they do it, I just want to see a win.  0-3 is dang near impossible to come back from. 

12 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I'm hearing that the game will be aired on Comedy Central, sandwiched between episodes of Futurama.

Ha... hopefully we avoid 0-3. Even though a top 3 pick would be worth a lot this coming April.

2 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

The Colts will be favorites by the end of the week. If you like to bet, I would be all over the moneyline for the Colts.

I think the Colts should be a small favorite , so I guess we agree . Nowadays you can find places to lay 105 to 100 on many of the games. So maybe the money line is no big bargain where it now sits ? You get $105 for $100.. tough call I think.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/money/

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

I think the Colts should be a small favorite , so I guess we agree . Nowadays you can find places to lay 105 to 100 on many of the games. So maybe the money line is no big bargain where it now sits ? You get $105 for $100.. tough call I think.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/money/

It's not a bad bet. I don't think it will get any better by game time...likely will move to -115. 

On a side note, I would be all over that JAC game at +165. BAL has beat two terrible teams (or at least two terrible offenses). JAC's offense isn't much better, but they have Fournette...and it's a home game for JAC. I could see that game being very low-scoring and JAC winning.

23 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

It'll be interesting to see what the starting lineup is for each team. Garrett may play because it's been 2 weeks and that was the diagnosis for his high ankle sprain. Coleman broke his right hand again. And the Colts injuries are well noted.

No he won't be playing they said he'll be out for atleast 4 weeks or more

15 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

It's not a bad bet. I don't think it will get any better by game time...likely will move to -115. 

On a side note, I would be all over that JAC game at +165. BAL has beat two terrible teams (or at least two terrible offenses). JAC's offense isn't much better, but they have Fournette...and it's a home game for JAC. I could see that game being very low-scoring and JAC winning.

Yeah it could and yes Baltimore could very well be over rated. 

Ouch, not surprised but ouch.  I think it's probably going to be a good game, hopefully the Colts don't take a dump in the 4th quarter.  They may be able to win if they don't.  Also, lets hope they don't come out and take a dump the first half.  You just never know with them.  If they start well they finish bad, if they start bad they can finish strong  :dunno: .  

Basically with the Colts, I feel like I'm Towelie. . . . . . . . . . .

KkgTARu.jpg

. . . . . . . . .