Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Forged???

TKnight24

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have no idea either?

The guy with the hardhat in the background has me thinking Houston related but then the definition of forged is to copy. 

Clearly Jim Irsay took over the account. There's a riddle in here somewhere 

6 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

The guy with the hardhat in the background has me thinking Houston related but then the definition of forged is to copy. 

Clearly Jim Irsay took over the account. There's a riddle in here somewhere 

I'm guessing they mean like forged in fire?  This definition- "to form or make, especially by concentrated effort"

19 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I'm guessing they mean like forged in fire?  This definition- "to form or make, especially by concentrated effort"

Also a possibility. If it's one NFL franchise that'll keep you guessing, it's definitely the Colts 

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

That was my thought.. especially with all the 'man sharpens man like iron sharpens iron' type of stuff Pagano always like to say. 

..." Forged steel is an alloy of carbon and iron that is compressed under extreme pressure to make a very hard and strong substance "

1 hour ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Maybe it's a misspelling.  Should be Colts FORGEry.

I dunno...

Did somebody steal Jimmy's bank account info & illegally deplete funds? It's the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry Jimmy. I hope law enforcement catches the guy. Put in a call to the FBI. 

Seriously, I have no clue what any of this social media crap means MB-CF. 

3 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Way to not be original.....

Image result for forged in fire gif

^excellent show by the way^ 

Great show. It reminds me of an older show called "Deadliest Warrior" which they tested multiple weapons from two different ancient warriors from around the world then ran a simulation to see who would win on the battlefield.