Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Preseason Game Night Thread

I know its just preseason but this is why Ive said people shouldnt call our defense "improved" before seeing them play.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

For Everyone panicking  This is Preseason which doesn't count and is used for evaluation 

Lol every year with this nonsense

For Everyone panicking  This is Preseason which doesn't count and is used for evaluation 

My evaluation so far is the Colts aren't very good on either side of the ball.  

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

True.but to evaluate..we need to keep the ball a little

My evaluation on that last play: They don't trust Tolzien to throw deeper down the field, short pass on 3rd and 9. 

Or terrible play calls. 2&9 deep in own territory and you call a screen pass. Great call coach!

Calling it now. Won't win a single game with trash Tolzien at QB.

Need a new QB

I have been offering you Sam Bradford for months. :P

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

My evaluation on that last play: They don't trust Tolzien to throw deeper down the field, short pass on 3rd and 9. 

Yes, all teams will sit on it and blitz

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Scott just sucks so bad it's not even funny....

Yeah, we aren't winning any game Luck misses. We struggle just to get a single first down.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

True.but to evaluate..we need to keep the ball a little

^^^ This!  No deep routes to evaluate with ST.  He's pretty good at handing off or throwing into DL hands, but other than that he is a waste of a QB.  Sit him, puh-leeeze!

Just now, chad72 said:

Starting offense is offensive by far with Tolzien 

Only possibly slightly worse than the D.

11 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Let's hear the positives

There won't be many positives unless they get a defense capable of stopping an 80 year old woman with a walker recovering from hip replacement surgery from running for a hundred yards on them this year. I'm a long time Colts can but no defense means they suck. 

I know it's the preseason but this team looks strikenly like the 2011 Colts....like mirror image.

Just now, #12. said:

Only possibly slightly worse than the D.

At least a turnover is something to cheer about 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not always

But now we do...

..we need to run offensive plays..or we don't know what or who is working.

We need offensive plays

1 minute ago, will426 said:

lmao where were all the people saying Scott needs time to look decent..

lol I thought pags was the only one who said that ....:lol:

1 hour ago, HOF19 said:

I am sure we are all looking for a better level of play on the field tonight.......GO COLTS !!!!!

Offense still sucks not overly impressed with the defense either. so far.