Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Preseason Game Night Thread

I think I need to go back and show some of you the throws Tolzien made against the Steelers last year and how much we moved the ball... difference between play calling and actual game planning between preseason and regular season.

We keep getting hit in the same spot on the left side. 

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I'm know what you're saying....and we are learning a lot about the defense....good and bad

I'd just like to see Tolzien get 15-20 plays and so far, I believe, he's had 6

No offense but by the time he gets that many reps he will be in against the 3rd string and you won't be able to tell anything.

So does green look decent? ( I turned it off after McFadden ran it for like 10ypc on one drive)

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Were you not ok with how Sam played the other night. Stood in there and made some nice passes...even a really good deep ball against the Seahawks. I didn't think he looked bad.

He looked pretty good last night but he still looks gunshy. He can't convert third downs. The OL gave him a ton of time; so, no one could blame the OL last night.

I joke around about wanting to trade him. We need him this year. I wish he  was more of a leader. 

19 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Cowboys announcers laughing about how much time Dak has to throw the football. 

And how easy and open that screen play was... it got snuffed thankfully, but it developed very slow and was very open.... I think they were laughing at how slow our defense reacted... 

PATHETIC...... I love the Colts but this performance so far is crap, period.  

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

These announcers need to stop kissing Jaylon Smiths $$$

They are Cowboys announcers.  They showing the Dallas broadcast on the NFL Network.

Just now, NFLfan said:

He looked pretty good last night but he still looks gunshy. He can't convert third downs. And the OL gave him a ton of time. 

I joke around about wanting to trade him. We need him this year. I wish he  was more of a leader. 

He stood in and made a great throw when he got drilled last night....but yeah hard to root for him because he has the passion of Jay Cutler....and he looks like a goober lol.

R - E - L - A - X people.  Its the 2nd preseason game with mostly new faces learning the defens and each other. We're still evaluating these guys.

if you cant handle the heat, turn off the tv.  I mean really:

i just wonder what these people do when life REALLY throws a curveball.  This is football, A GAME.

put it in perspective.  Or dont, and drive yourself nuts.  

15 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I have been offering you Sam Bradford for months. :P

I'll take him, but I'll bet your price is too high...  considering Luck will come back at some point, well before (unfortunately) Bridgewater in all likelihood..

Woohoo! We are improving on offense. 

Only took us until 13:00 left in the first half to get our first 1st down this week. 

Maybe next week we can get a first down in the first quarter. 

Just now, dgambill said:

He stood in and made a great throw when he got drilled last night....but yeah hard to root for him because he has the passion of Jay Cutler....and he looks like a goober lol.

haha I deleted part of my comment that described him as Jay Cutler-ish. 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

A little more experience too

4 more years he might be able to move the ball.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

These announcers need to stop kissing Jaylon Smiths $$$

They are the home announcers...what do you expect...it was our announcers last week....it's preseason they aren't sending Phil Simms and Chris Collinsworth to the game....actually these guys are better lol.