Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Chances

RollerColt

Just now, weslo1812 said:

Yep linD is right, no one to blame but our awful embarrassing inconsistent selves. Bad part is, this win for us today may just be the win that secures Pagano and Grigson for another year. I'm just ready for the offseason to be here.

I'm ready for whichever off-season we get a different staff... 

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

Yep linD is right, no one to blame but our awful embarrassing inconsistent selves. Bad part is, this win for us today may just be the win that secures Pagano and Grigson for another year. I'm just ready for the offseason to be here.

Totally lost season honestly. I don't care what others say Pagano is terrible.

We shouldn't be 'competing' for our division with Bortles, Oz and Marriota when we have Luck. I'm sorry...

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

We need the Titans to lose to the Jags and beat the Texans.

The Texans to lose to Cini and lose to the Titans.

We win both our games.

We then make the playoffs from a tiebreaker with the Titans.

I think thats the only scenario.

Something happened with the Titans during their bye week, they got rid of their secondary liability Cox, and are playing good D now. I think the odds are in the Titans favor to go 10-6

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

If the Russians nuke Houston and Tenn we are good to go. Sometimes I think Pagano has every member of his family posting here. This team is done and will be done again next year with Chuckles coaching.

Yeah I get hope, but a .01% chance isn't really 'a chance'.

6 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

We win both our games.

That is the only scenario.  Put another way...one more Texan's win officially eliminates the Colts even if the Colts win their final two games.  

The Colts aren't a playoff team anyway.  They dont belong there.  Nice dominant performance today with the season basically over, but where was it last week in a game they had to have? The same QB they lost to last week got benched today against the Jags.  Just wow.  The colts will probably win out now that the pressure is largely off and Irsay will think it's great and keep Pagano and Grigson another year. Yippeee

7 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

We win both our games.

There's a chance the Texans lose both, but the Titans no way. Tennessee looks to be the best team in the division and I think they could win a couple playoff games with Murray going good. We beat them twice but they were squeekers. 

11 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

We win both our games.

Yes, no wild card possibilities.

Nice win, but, in the end, meaningless.  Too little, too late.

Aside from the Jaguars, the AFC South is looking better. I think as of next year, the AFC South may not be the weakest division in football. A case can be made for that now. The AFC South may finish with 3 winning or even (8-8) teams. That's not bad.

6 minutes ago, IcyRhythms said:

TN beat the Chiefs today. The Chiefs are a great football team. TN may actually be better than Houston. I'd be more worried about TN than Houston at this point, but honestly, I have little hope left for this season. I'll try and keep an open mind.

I swear someone typed this exact message before the season started

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

There's a chance the Texans lose both, but the Titans no way. Tennessee looks to be the best team in the division and I think they could win a couple playoff games with Murray going good. We beat them twice but they were squeekers. 

Titans only need to drop one game if the Colts win out.  Problem is that one game must be next week against the Jags since losing to the Texans the following week would officially eliminate the Colts.   Smh. Not looking good for us but there is still a faint pulse going into Week 16. 

18 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

We win both our games.

There's a chance the Texans lose both, but the Titans 

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Titans only need to drop one game if the Colts win out.  Problem is that one game must be next week against the Jags since losing to the Texans the following week would officially eliminate the Colts.   Smh. Not looking good for us but there is still a faint pulse going into Week 16. 

Yeah, basically our hopes hinge on the Jags next week. Not looking good. Gus Bradley is going to get fired with the worst record PCT. wise of all time.