Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Chances

RollerColt

We have to rely on Jacks to beat the Titans LOL and the Texans lose their last 2 and we win out. If that happens I am playing the lottery. We will finish 8-8 again, probably lose to Oakland and beat stinky Jacks. Hard to ever imagine us finishing less than 8-8 with Luck at QB playing all season and that is where we will be, having said that we wont see 11-5's again for a while until we build a better Defense and get a RB who can at least get you 100 Yards 5 or 6 times a season. By the way Irsay probably wont fire Chuck now, so much for that talk. Only good news is, Titans will probably win the Division instead of the Texans which if I had my choice, I would root for them over the Texans. We have the Titans number for some reason so hopefully that carries over to next season. Texans are just a dumpster at QB and got lucky today, they got lucky against us in the game at Houston as well. Brock gets benched for Tom Savage LOL.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have to rely on Jacks to beat the Titans LOL and the Texans lose their last 2 and we win out. If that happens I am playing the lottery. We will finish 8-8 again, probably lose to Oakland and beat stinky Jacks. Hard to ever imagine us finishing less than 8-8 with Luck at QB playing all season and that is where we will be, having said that we wont see 11-5's again for a while until we build a better Defense and get a RB who can at least get you 100 Yards 5 or 6 times a season. By the way Irsay probably wont fire Chuck now, so much for that talk. Only good news is, Titans will probably win the Division instead of the Texans which if I had my choice, I would root for them over the Texans. We have the Titans number for some reason so hopefully that carries over to next season. Texans are just a dumpster at QB and got lucky today, they got lucky against us in the game at Houston as well. Brock gets benched for Tom Savage LOL.

Isn't it sad that just a few years ago Tenn was hot garbage with guys like Hasselbeck and Mettenberg/clipboard Jesus at QB and have over taken us now for the division?

They sure rebuilt quicker then we retooled...

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

...having said that we wont see 11-5's again for a while until we build a better Defense and get a RB who can at least get you 100 Yards 5 or 6 times a season.

Wait, do you honestly feel that RB has been a problem?  From my viewpoint, RB has been one of the few bright spots this season.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Isn't it sad that just a few years ago Tenn was hot garbage with guys like Hasselbeck and Mettenberg/clipboard Jesus at QB and have over taken us now for the division?

They sure rebuilt quicker then we retooled...

They did it right. Built a better defense and made sure to focus on the offensive line in both the draft and free agency. 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

They did it right. Built a better defense and made sure to focus on the offensive line in both the draft and free agency. 

That's why it's a travesty we're in the spot we are.

Grigs and Pags have definitely let us down to put it nicely.

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Wait, do you honestly feel that RB has been a problem?  From my viewpoint, RB has been one of the few bright spots this season.

Gore is solid but he's old, I like Frank but we need a RB that Defenses have to respect every week. 5 years ago Frank could do that, now he plays Good about every 2 or 3 games.

39 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

This is what happens to teams who can't handle their own business

It's funny when people say we didn't handle our own business like we're so much better than the other teams in the division. 

I say we played just like we were supposed to. 

1 minute ago, deedub75 said:

It's funny when people say we didn't handle our own business like we're so much better than the other teams in the division. 

I say we played just like we were supposed to. 

Somewhat, they did blow a 16 point lead @ Houston which was just a huge blow.  Knowing that this team lost to Houston twice is pretty demoralizing, lol.  Houston is a pretty bad team. 

10 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Somewhat, they did blow a 16 point lead @ Houston which was just a huge blow.  Knowing that this team lost to Houston twice is pretty demoralizing, lol.  Houston is a pretty bad team. 

They have won 11 straight division games. What does that make us? 

23 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Solid win today though at least. 

Yeah, I can't rain on this parade.  The Vikings are not the train wreck that the Jets are.  I didn't see this one coming.  All I heard about all week was how monstrous the Vikings' pass rush was and how Luck was going to get pounded all game.  I wasn't expecting the Colts to just dominate this game.  A really good win.  Unfortunately, it most likely too little, too late at this point.

3 hours ago, JCPatriot said:

Yeah, I can't rain on this parade.  The Vikings are not the train wreck that the Jets are.  I didn't see this one coming.  All I heard about all week was how monstrous the Vikings' pass rush was and how Luck was going to get pounded all game.  I wasn't expecting the Colts to just dominate this game.  A really good win.  Unfortunately, it most likely too little, too late at this point.

:thmup:

Yeah I was worried, in particular about Luck taking a beating but man the team played really well today.  I do agree unfortunately a little to late though most likely.  The Oakland game will be fun though maybe the Colts can rain on their parade haha .