Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players ruled Out/Starting Offensive Line

TKnight24

Dorsett might break out too. He will be matched up against Newman a lot, and while he has been playing well, he's getting old and isn't nearly as fast and explosive as Phillip. Overall, with Harrison Smith out, our deep-ball offense should do quite well as long as our patchwork O-line gives Luck any time

2 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Dorsett might break out too. He will be matched up against Newman a lot, and while he has been playing well, he's getting old and isn't nearly as fast and explosive as Phillip. Overall, with Harrison Smith out, our deep-ball offense should do quite well as long as our patchwork O-line gives Luck any time

No just stop 

I honestly don't think the line can be much worse.  I honestly thought the Colts had a chance in this game before the AP news broke.  I think he'll run all over us and Bradford will make just enough plays.  I think the Vikings win 23-17.  Whats up with Art Jones?  He's played in like 4 or 5 straight games now he's hurt again, as usual. 

2 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I honestly don't think the line can be much worse.  I honestly thought the Colts had a chance in this game before the AP news broke.  I think he'll run all over us and Bradford will make just enough plays.  I think the Vikings win 23-17.  Whats up with Art Jones?  He's played in like 4 or 5 straight games now he's hurt again, as usual. 

I have absolutely no concern about AP.

3 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I know people rag on the Colts OL but from what I understand Minny's is far worse.

3 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

The score will be like 24 to 10

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Castonzo, Harrison, Kelly, Haeg, Clark against the defense with the 4th most sacks in the NFL.  Pray for Andrew Luck

I do that every day. We're really turning him into another David Carr. 

I just pray he gets a ring before his career ends 

16 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Really?  Just don't think he's the same player?  Or he won't be as effective in his first game back?  Or have never really been a fan? 

1) I don't think he's the same player, especially coming off of injury. He wasn't very effective this year before he got hurt.

2) The Colts defense generally does well against straight path, downhill runners. It's the shifty, elusive backs that give us more trouble. 

3) The Vikings aren't running the ball well. They average 73 yards/game and 3.0 yards/carry.

It's certainly not beyond the Colts to make a bad team look good, but I don't think AP is the problem. If they actually used McKinnon as a change back, then we'd be in trouble.

25 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Really?  Just don't think he's the same player?  Or he won't be as effective in his first game back?  Or have never really been a fan? 

He as averaging 1.8ypc before the injury so I'd assume that's why some aren't concerned 

But if there's any team in the NFL that's famous for getting people back on track when they're in a slump, it's definitely the Colts 

17 minutes ago, Superman said:

1) I don't think he's the same player, especially coming off of injury. He wasn't very effective this year before he got hurt.

2) The Colts defense generally does well against straight path, downhill runners. It's the shifty, elusive backs that give us more trouble. 

3) The Vikings aren't running the ball well. They average 73 yards/game and 3.0 yards/carry.

It's certainly not beyond the Colts to make a bad team look good, but I don't think AP is the problem. If they actually used McKinnon as a change back, then we'd be in trouble.

All really good points.  If your right and the Colts don't let the Vikes develop a run game and don't turn the ball over themselves, I think the Colts can win this one.  A few huge If's though.  It's just really hard for the Vikings to score. 

2 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

My bad. I forgot that when TY dropped a ton of balls in his second season we all gave up on him too.:facepalm: 

Didn't TY have more than 2TDs his first 2 seasons? How about an undrafted rookie getting more opportunities than a first round draft pick. Dorset is not that good

2 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Dorsett might not even play