Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis and Henry Anderson will play!

snkdy

4 hours ago, will426 said:

I Love How the division is so trash that we can still win lol bortles and mariota are garbage I hope the jags and Titans continue to believe  in those qbs so we can enjoy thrashing the division 

I wouldn't be too happy yet, any of these divisional foes has the capability to beat the Colts on the road or @ home.  However, the opposite is true as the Colts could beat any of them at any given time also.  Yes, I do also agree the division is trash haha.

6 hours ago, bababooey said:

With Davis back and cromartie kneeling for the anthem let's hope Irsay cuts his butt after the game

land of the free means you can choose to show dislike or displeasure with something. It's his right to do so and his business. Hes broken no laws

There is absolutely no doubt we are a different defense with Vontae playing. He didn't even look 100% and our defense improved 1000%.

Our defense puts a ton of pressure on the corners, requiring excellent play in man-to-man.

There is no doubt in my mind Vontae is the greatest corner in Indianapolis Colts history, and he might even be the greatest corner in Colts history. 

1 hour ago, BlueShoe said:

There is absolutely no doubt we are a different defense with Vontae playing. He didn't even look 100% and our defense improved 1000%.

Our defense puts a ton of pressure on the corners, requiring excellent play in man-to-man.

There is no doubt in my mind Vontae is the greatest corner in Indianapolis Colts history, and he might even be the greatest corner in Colts history. 

Ray Buchanon was pretty good before he left for the Falcons.

But I agree with him and Anderson makes the Defense much better.  Notice we gave up 2.2 YPC?  and When Vonte was in, our secondary made stops.  But then he got hurt again.  Was it serious? did he go back in, or no?  i missed the last bit of the game due to having to go into work :(

2 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

But I agree with him and Anderson makes the Defense much better.  Notice we gave up 2.2 YPC?  and When Vonte was in, our secondary made stops.  But then he got hurt again.  Was it serious? did he go back in, or no?  i missed the last bit of the game due to having to go into work :(

He came back in.

1 hour ago, Lawrence Owen said:

He came back in to play.  should be okay

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

Henry Anderson makes a big difference on the run defense.  David Parry makes more plays when Henry is in the game too.  Really when you've got to defend Langford and Henry Anderson at the same time other people start making plays.

I did say early in the season right after the Lions game (over and over): "just wait...don't go crazy, we are hurt.  Give them time to heal and come back, We'll be better. " I I said by week 4-5 we'd have a solid defense if most of our starters were healthy and stayed so.  We get the majority back, and we did fine.  And we still have guys (starters) out in the front 7.

We need Robinson and Butler back now, and our secondary will be top 10 IMO.  The only question is who would be the nickle? Butler does a great job at nickle, but so does Robinson.  We may see some dime formations more than we have in the past, especially when we have Geathers and Green as well.  Especially if our offense and defense does it's job in the first 1/2 and we actaully go into a 2nd 1/2 with a sizable lead.