Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Elliot Harrison and Heath Evans predict Colts go 6-10 [Merge]

RockThatBlue

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everyone's one's a fan of you; we love you." -- Heath Evans. 

If 6-10 spells love, then what does 10-6 spell? Overflowing contempt? 

Can we see Heath breakdown the win loss record for NE, NO, & Seattle, & all his former NFL teams right now? 

How deep does his bias go? When did the dominant AFC South Colts become everyone else's whipping boy? 

"Wouldn't it be just like the Colts to win a meaningless game in the last week?" --Eliott Harrison

Who is this spineless guy in a tailored suit that I've never heard of again?

I don't see many Emmy Awards in your broadcasting future for outstanding journalism sir. Just saying... 

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

It's amazing how we have had double digit win seasons all of three seasons and only two losing seasons since 1999 and we still get no respect. 

I know we are arguably the 2nd best Franchise since the 1999 Season (only behind the Pats) and ESPN and the NFL Network still never gives us respect. lmao I think they are going to eat their words when we win the Division.

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

It's amazing how we have had double digit win seasons all of three seasons and only two losing seasons since 1999 and we still get no respect. 

You ain't kiddin', man.  Tons of regular season wins, playoff berths/wins,. AFCC appearances/wins, 2 Super Bowl appearances and a win, an organization that doesn't get into a whole lot of trouble, excellent fans.  But that doesn't mean anything for some reason

3 minutes ago, bradgt04 said:

You ain't kiddin', man.  Tons of regular season wins, playoff berths/wins,. AFCC appearances/wins, 2 Super Bowl appearances and a win, an organization that doesn't get into a whole lot of trouble, excellent fans.  But that doesn't mean anything for some reason

I know since 1999 we have been Very Good every year and Great in 2006 except in 2001, 2011, and last season. As Rodney Dangerfield would say - NO RESPECT lmao 

3 minutes ago, Superman said:

There's zero rationale for that kind of prediction.

Thinking the Colts will lose 2 less games with our starting QB back is the most absurd thing I've heard this offseason, and theres been quite a few gloom and doom predictions about us this year. This one takes the cake. My guess is they honestly don't think we will go 6-10, they just hope we do.

4 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Had no idea that Evans and Harrison were playing this year??!!

So tired of the pundits making predictions before training camp. its fun for us to do but they are so smug and never offer mea culpa when they are always SO wrong 

And it's the same thing over and over again. "Oh they can't protect Andrew Luck. The Offensive line is weak. Until they can protect him, they won't win anything"

You would think people paid to talk about professional football would know that the Colts drafted FOUR linemen in the draft.

I like Elliot Harrison, but Heath Evans is a huge Colts hater.  Every chance he gets, he harps on the Colts.  Don't put too much into what he says.

6-10 is a really bad prediction, in my opinion.  Even if we lose all of our 50/50 games, I think we go 8-8.  A lot would have to go wrong for this team to get just 6 wins

18 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I like Elliot Harrison, but Heath Evans is a huge Colts hater.  Every chance he gets, he harps on the Colts.  Don't put too much into what he says.

6-10 is a really bad prediction, in my opinion.  Even if we lose all of our 50/50 games, I think we go 8-8.  A lot would have to go wrong for this team to get just 6 wins

Yeah there is no way we go 6-10. 6-10 is a clown prediction.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too. No pressure! Maybe Heath is on to something as a talking head on the NFL Network. His prediction will probably help us as funny as that sounds.

Every year it's the same thing.   The media is dying for the Texans to take over the division.  They won last year by default but didn't dominate.  This years "Texans" are the Jaguars.

Just now, GwinnettColt said:

Every year it's the same thing.   The media is dying for the Texans to take over the division.  They won last year by default but didn't dominate.  This years "Texans" are the Jaguars.

Jags will be 8-8 at best but you are right, a lot think they can somehow go from 5-11 to 11-5 because they drafted 2 injury prone Defensive players and have Blake Bortles. Blake Bortles, really?? haha