Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson to sign with the Ravens

MTC

I got it.  I understand this move completely.  They'll let him take snaps in training camp and keep the film.  They'll also draft a running back.  Then, they will release Richardson and make the rookie watch the film of Richardson in camp and tell him to do the exact opposite.  That's the only thing I can think of to have this make any sense.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just our luck for him to show up at the right weight and play good. I doubt it but it could happen.........?

Secretly, that's what Cleveland, INDY, & Oakland dreads...1 respectable season from Richardson that no other GM or HC could extract from him. 

Like you CC1, I have my doubts...But, just when I'm about to write somebody off; they shock me by looking decent. You're not far off my friend. :P

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It wont, if it does I am playing the lottery. :-)

Along those same lines CBE, Ask out a drop dead gorgeous woman that all your friends say is way out of your league too. The way the figure, it if Trent looks decent in Baltimore, then anything is possible. Shoot for the moon & the stars. Take it as a mythical sign that the end of the world is near & just enjoy yourself with whatever fleeting moments you have left to smile. Too dramatic? Yeah probably, but when in Rome right? Just Kidding! 

5 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Along those same lines CBE, Ask out a drop dead gorgeous woman that all your friends say is way out of your league too. The way the figure, it if Trent looks decent in Baltimore, then anything is possible. Shoot for the moon & the stars. Take it as a mythical sign that the end of the world is near & just enjoy yourself with whatever fleeting moments you have left to smile. Too dramatic? Yeah probably, but when in Rome right? Just Kidding! 

I'll give Scarlett Johansson a call if Trent pans out haha Just kidding, I think she's married again anyway isn't she?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I'll give Scarlett Johansson a call if Trent pans out haha Just kidding, I think she's married again anyway isn't she?

Solid companionship selection there CBE. I'm not sure what Scarlett's relationship status currently is. If the 4 horsemen are floating nearby, I don't think a wedding ring will be a major obstacle for you buddy. That's the beauty of an apocalypse my man. Carpe diem "Seize the day" hades seize the moment. 

Hmmm...Kinda makes me root for Richardson now...Actress Zoe Saldana would probably be mine. She's married too. Details; details. LOL! 

Oh who are we kidding. Trent & production are the ultimate oxymo-ron meaning polar opposites. So be it. 

6 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Solid companionship selection there CBE. I'm not sure what Scarlett's relationship status currently is. If the 4 horsemen are floating nearby, I don't think a wedding ring will be a major obstacle for you buddy. That's the beauty of an apocalypse my man. Carpe diem "Seize the day" hades seize the moment. 

Hmmm...Kinda makes me root for Richardson now...Actress Zoe Saldana would probably be mine. She's married too. Details; details. LOL! 

Oh who are we kidding. Trent & production are the ultimate oxymo-ron meaning polar opposites. So be it. 

I hear ya, I could reel off several great looking women that are way out of my league and that are rich on top of it. Scarlett just came to mind haha  Tom Brady is with Giselle but IMO A. Lima that models for Victoria Secret is much better looking.

47 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hear ya, I could reel off several great looking women that are way out of my league and that are rich on top of it. Scarlett just came to mind haha  Tom Brady is with Giselle but IMO A. Lima that models for Victoria Secret is much better looking.

It was a good choice CBE. Personally, I've never been able to get what so many people see in Giselle. I just prefer women where you don't see their rib cages & eating disorders are not commonplace. If Giselle makes Brady happy, fine. I just don't get into the supermodel craze I guess. Not my thing. I did like Tyra Banks though. Mostly because she had the right attitude & took her fame in stride realizing that her popularity did have a shelf life. Tyra seemed prepared to find other interests to fall back on once magazine covers in fashion periodicals was essentially over. I will admit that is is possible to be attractive, smart, & grounded. It's rare, but it is possible. 

Veronica Webb was another model who seemed down to earth too like she knew there's more to life than physical beauty. She knew it opened doors of opportunity for her, but the cool thing is that she didn't let all the fame & attention go to her head either. 

Thanks for playing along with my foolishness/humor CBE. You're alright in my book. Okay, my bad. Back on topic  Sorry for the diversion folks. 

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

It was a good choice CBE. Personally, I've never been able to get what so many people see in Giselle. I just prefer women where you don't see their rib cages & eating disorders are not commonplace. If Giselle makes Brady happy, fine. I just don't get into the supermodel craze I guess.

I like a woman with an attitude, meaty hips, and tough upper body. I don't go for the anorexic look.  I like me a woman who can put me in my place.

Edit: Basically, a female version of Trent Richardson.

2 hours ago, southwest1 said:

It was a good choice CBE. Personally, I've never been able to get what so many people see in Giselle. I just prefer women where you don't see their rib cages & eating disorders are not commonplace. If Giselle makes Brady happy, fine. I just don't get into the supermodel craze I guess. Not my thing. I did like Tyra Banks though. Mostly because she had the right attitude & took her fame in stride realizing that her popularity did have a shelf life. Tyra seemed prepared to find other interests to fall back on once magazine covers in fashion periodicals was essentially over. I will admit that is is possible to be attractive, smart, & grounded. It's rare, but it is possible. 

Veronica Webb was another model who seemed down to earth too like she knew there's more to life than physical beauty. She knew it opened doors of opportunity for her, but the cool thing is that she didn't let all the fame & attention go to her head either. 

Thanks for playing along with my foolishness/humor CBE. You're alright in my book. Okay, my bad. Back on topic  Sorry for the diversion folks. 

Nothing wrong with the diversion, it's all fun and games. Only if I had a few million haha just joking. Tyra had attitude that was actually what made her even more attractive.

I don't get this one. We have Forsett back , plus other options. This is another case of Ozzie taking care of a former Alabama player. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Yesterday was the weird  deal where Dexter Fowler didn't sign with the Orioles, and then the Richardson deal came through. Seemed like the Twilight Zone. 

The well for running backs must be very dry. The stink on him was he would not and could not find a hole so even if you have a good OL he is running in to the centers butt. He will be the talk of the league if he make the team and does well in 2016. Put all lost teeth under your pillow.