Greg Manusky has been fired

Coltswarriors

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Well that ends the other threads debate. Bye Greg it wasn't all your fault. I hope we interview Schwatz.

I understand people will want him but does he even fit? This is still Chucks Defense and Schwartz runs a 4-3 D doesnt he?

Also, that defense on buffaloo looked so godly mostly because they had ridiculous talent, i dont think he would replicate that success here. 

2 minutes ago, Mameluc said:

I understand people will want him but does he even fit? This is still Chucks Defense and Schwartz runs a 4-3 D doesnt he?

Also, that defense on buffaloo looked so godly mostly because they had ridiculous talent, i dont think he would replicate that success here. 

It was a 3-4 in Buffalo, if I remember right. The 4-3 was in Detroit and Tennessee.

But Mike Pettine would be a great choice as well.

2 minutes ago, Mameluc said:

Yeah that's why I want an interview. We could see if he's a fit and like our personnel. He's very experienced and had some success with Buf. Maybe we can grab Mario Williams, he hates it in Buf right now.

Just now, GoColtsGo5150 said:

Mike Pettine or John Pagano perhaps?

Personally I would prefer Pettine but Pagano could be an interesting option?

I don't think Pagano is an upgrade over Manusky. Seems like the most lateral move possible

1 minute ago, GoColtsGo5150 said:

Mike Pettine or John Pagano perhaps?

Personally I would prefer Pettine but Pagano could be an interesting option?

The Chargers got rid of six assistant coaches yesterday. Pagano wasn't one of them, surprisingly. I'm thinking he's not going anywhere.

Even if he was, I wouldn't want him.

No one should turn their back on the rival with the big smile. He almost got Grigson but probably realized he needed to promise to be best buds with Grigson to save his own neck. And now he fires his DC, even though Chuck was hired for being a defensive guru so surely Manuskey was only following Chuck's orders. Watch that guy with the big smile. He'll stab you in the back.