Whitehurst on IR

Superman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sign Josh Freeman.  Let him play Sunday as we have to have someone behind center.  Don't put Luck out there too soon.  We win, great.  We lose, fine.  

Next, let Grigson go, but that's another thread entirely.  Then GET AN OLINE, new O-line coach and review the effectiveness of the blocking scheme in accordance with personnel.  

14 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Please give luck the ok....if we have to rely on morris then it's over now they're working freeman out that's not good either smh

I'd rather sit him. We have a .033 percent chance of making the playoffs...your odds of winning the power ball aren't much worse. 

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I'd rather sit him. We have a .033 percent chance of making the playoffs...your odds of winning the power ball aren't much worse. 

Regardless of what the percentage is there's a chance period why not alteast try? Don't just give up....there's no reason to have a qb out there who doesn't know the offense at all and probably get slaughtered in the last game

7 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Regardless of what the percentage is there's a chance period why not alteast try? Don't just give up....there's no reason to have a qb out there who doesn't know the offense at all and probably get slaughtered in the last game

I get that and I don't think they should. But the only way I'd even think bout risking Luck is if he was 100 percent healthy and based on what little information we have, I don't think he is.  You don't risk the franchise for a .033 percent chance. If it was 50/50, then I'd consider it

9 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

There's no reason to have a franchise QB out there who has been out for quite awhile with a serious injury and will probably get slaughtered in the last game.

1 hour ago, Cynjin said:

Drew Brees is about that height, just find the throwing lanes.

Alright I'll let you and Nadine tell Grigs and pagano I'm ready to roll, heck I'm only a half hour from where they practice I'll start warming up now lol

I think if we all take a turn, we can get through this..... NO!! REALLY!! Hear me out. Each of us only need learn 1 play. When your number is called, ya go in, call your play and yell "HUT!" Some make it out alive, some dont. 

Adam? We're gonna need you too, cuz' we're going for 3 every 4th down... regardless of field position.

1 minute ago, CrazyHorse said:

I think if we all take a turn, we can get through this..... NO!! REALLY!! Hear me out. Each of us only need learn 1 play. When your number is called, ya go in, call your play and yell "HUT!" Some make it out alive, some dont. 

Adam? We're gonna need you too, cuz' we're going for 3 every 4th down... regardless of field position.

Eh I'd use Pat after about 55 yards......save Adams leg for the mid fielder's and closer.

I have a better idea...

We go with just 3 linemen as it is, have 4 QBS and 4 WRS...we snap it to a different QB each time......

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Eh I'd use Pat after about 55 yards......save Adams leg for the mid fielder's and closer.

I have a better idea...

We go with just 3 linemen as it is, have 4 QBS and 4 WRS...we snap it to a different QB each time......

So, just like that, you've ripped my NFL debut right out from under me.  FINE! Didn't want to play this weekend anyhoo.

Although I DO like Pat bootin' the long ones. :wink: