Superman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Regardless of what the percentage is there's a chance period why not alteast try? Don't just give up....there's no reason to have a qb out there who doesn't know the offense at all and probably get slaughtered in the last game

dosent know the offense? what offense?

3 hours ago, VAcoltsfan said:
2 hours ago, csmopar said:

But the only way I'd even think bout risking Luck is if he was 100 percent healthy and based on what little information we have, I don't think he is.  You don't risk the franchise for a .033 percent chance. If it was 50/50, then I'd consider it

We won't consider sending  Luck in unless he was 100% healed, cleared for contact and in full practice (and in football shape).  Nothing I've seen points that he has even been cleared yet. And if Bengals win tonight, I doubt he practices in full this week, even if allowed.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Game over that does win haha Hey I would love to see Pat in there, why not? Season is over anyway. We need a lot of help to get into the Playoffs. I bet Pat could throw a 50 Yard pass at least.

LOL, I was about to volunteer myself. Maybe we can all volunteer. Each of us could take a series and just hand the ball off. :) I might be able to pass a couple (not too far though). TY would be complaining after I played QB. "No deep routes".

I was trying to quote you, RollerColt. Not sure why this quote came up.

Just now, 18Manning said:

The way this season has gone, as a 5th string QB, you might end up playing before the game is over.

By that point it'll end up like one of those boxing matches where the spectators just join in on a whim to see who can best the opponent. Now that would be some entertainment, and the insurance companies would have a field day...

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

...I'd show up at the stadium tomorrow...

Me too. You want to see someone get rid of the ball quickly, I would get it out of my hands faster than anyone we've had lately. It might not be accurate, but I'll get rid of the ball. :) Here's my play in the huddle..."TY, get 2 yards out and turn around. I'll hit you between the numbers".

From the limited time he was in the games, I thought Charlie threw the ball as well as MH did, and is bigger, more athletic, younger, and can probably throw the ball down field deeper.

I'd like to see him signed as Luck's backup next year...take MHs place.

7 hours ago, VAcoltsfan said:
3 hours ago, ColtsUrUs said:

This O-Line has put three QB's up in injures and they haven't been fixed yet. But some of you guys want to send the franchise QB out there again while he's not fully healed behind the same O-Line looking for good things. I'm glad you people are not the coach or owner.

Our O line is so bad, other teams practice squad QB's cringe when their cell phones ring with an unrecognized number.