Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay bud. You continue to not read his quote and fail to realize that I was making a response half heartedly. Y'all just continue to be passive aggressive over there. Nice Modding.

Oh grow up. My comment was meant half heartedly as a joke. There was no attack intendd, meant or implied. Ive seen far worse on this forum. Yet you wanna cry like brady did after that PI call. Grow some thicker skin while you study those NFL history books.

Okay bud. You continue to not read his quote and fail to realize that I was making a response half heartedly. Y'all just continue to be passive aggressive over there. Nice Modding.

If you have an issue with anyone's post I'd encourage you to use the report button rather than discuss it in the forums..

Dude, just stop. That post wasn't personal, you'd be crying like your boy Brady if it was. We know you're a pats fan, so troll elsewhere.

I'm honestly not a pats fan. Stop being dense. I just can't fathom someone being so immature as to post something like that on a football forum. Am i still a pats troll if I say that play was dumb as %?

Oh grow up. My comment was meant half heartedly as a joke. There was no attack intendd, meant or implied. Ive seen far worse on this forum. Yet you wanna cry like brady did after that PI call. Grow some thicker skin while you study those NFL history books.

I wasn't talking about your comment... although it was stupid.