Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2015 Colts Are.............

Deano1818

Okay...so everyone paints a rosy picture of our lineup. That would be great if all other teams staying the same.

However, our main adversaries the Pats also scored a B on their draft grade and the Steelers scored an A-. And Hoodie always seems to be able to maximize the use of the tools he has available.

I'll just wait a bit before I jump on the bandwagon.

I would've taken Goldman..... but as I said sometime Thursday night, Grigson said Dorsett was far higher on the board than anyone else, so I'm not going to slam the guy for doing exactly what he said he'd do if the opportunity presented itself. Turns out, it did.

It's not like Dorsett was 19th, and the next best guy was 20 or 21. That was a considerable gap to whoever was next. And while the comment was made that Brown was a "2nd round pick" for all we know, he might've been 33.

In his media availability, Irsay talks about trying to create a mismatch... our 3rd WR with the opponents 3rd cornerback. If we have the favorable match-up, and clearly we now think we do against anyone, then we have a tremendous weapon/advantage.

Just some food for thought. Better days ahead! :thmup:

That's the thing though. Because he had Dorsett that high alot of people feel that he is an offensive minded GM.

I get the idea behind what Dorsett could offer but I don't think it's that simple. It's not like the league had never seen a player that fast before. The Broncos had DT,Welker, Julius Thomas, and Decker at one point but people figured out how to cover them(the Colts being one of those teams ;))

Like I said though, I'm optimistic for next season but I'm not expecting a Superbowl this season. We'll be a good team no doubt though

That's the thing though. Because he had Dorsett that high alot of people feel that he is an offensive minded GM.

I get the idea behind what Dorsett could offer but I don't think it's that simple. It's not like the league had never seen a player that fast before. The Broncos had DT,Welker, Julius Thomas, and Decker at one point but people figured out how to cover them(the Colts being one of those teams ;))

Like I said though, I'm optimistic for next season but I'm not expecting a Superbowl this season. We'll be a good team no doubt though

I don't know what you're watching?    The only people who figured out Denver, was Seattle in the Super Bowl.

We didn't figure out much,  Peyton Manning was hurt.

And I don't know why you go on in numerous posts about Grigson being an offensive minded GM.    The entire National Football League is offensive minded.    Almost all rules changes favor the offense.    That's why all offensive records set are almost worthless because they're likely to be broken with a few years.     That's the new NFL.

But drafts are far more than the first round.    You can build a very good defense on 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders.

I think our defense will be better not just the players we got this week,  and in FA,  but because players we have coming back from last year are going to get better and contribute more.

Sorry,  but I remain an optimist.

A couple of more comments

Initially, I thought the 29th was going Collins or Goldman...... or...... we would trade to early 2nd.

and possibly still get one or the other 

I also think that we may add one or two FAs before the season

Though we may done, and we may be significantly better,

I still think we need another FA Nose Tackle to compete for a roster spot

I still think we need another FA RB to compete for a roster spot

there should be some cuts after June 1

Lastly

If I am Pags.... I worry if our LT goes down......  we have no solid depth

Not true.  I never said Moncrief won't improve, nor did I say anything about Johnson not being better than anyone else.  

You said that people "said the same thing last year".  That insinuates you believing people are too high on the corps as a whole.

I have no idea if you are a Colts fan or not.    I dont know if they pay moderators

You just come off as REALLY negative..... every possible improvement....... and you poo poo or down play it......

I think you would be the ONLY person on this forum that hasn't seen at least a little improvement

A little improvement in certain areas can make a LOT of difference

A little more pass rush..... can equate to more 3 and outs

A little better running attack.... we get the first down vs missing it

A little more offensive firepower, keeps the drives alive and the defense "fresher"

But...... maybe you will be right and none of these will matter.....

We will agree to disagree.....

Have a good and positive day

haha I'm definitely a Colts fan.  And I haven't been negative at every move.  I like the Langford move.  I like the potential we could get with Herremans, though I view it as potential because he had a really injury prone year.  I like Henry Anderson and D'Joun Smith.  I like Robinson at RB.  I like a lot of moves.  I'm just more critical of some of the ones that are really popular with fans on here, like Andre, Gore, and Cole.  I would love to be proven wrong and see Gore, Johnson, and Cole have incredible years.  I'm not saying they won't, but I am saying we should be wary of our expectations.  Heck, I'd be super happy to come back on here and the end of next season and say Andre, Gore, and Cole all proved me wrong.

'We don't need a receiver, why did we draft one?!?'

'We have some question marks at receiver.' 

I don't know how to reconcile those two comments. 

You see having options as a detriment to development. The staff sees it as intense competition, which should yield better players throughout the receiver corps. We definitely didn't need another receiver, but it definitely doesn't make anyone we already had any worse. I would like to see this kind of competition throughout the roster, personally. Offseason logjams are actually a good thing for a team like ours.

I guess it's different ways of seeing a situation.  One person may see it as intense competition while another sees it as splitting reps too many ways.  I understand your point, though. 

I guess I wasn't very clear or articulate in trying to explain my point haha.  Sorry for any confusion.  To (try to) clarify, our question marks at receiver are players who need development, like Moncrief and Carter.  Bringing in a rookie receiver, in my opinion, hinders the development in that now they all need reps.  I think with the reps Moncrief and Carter would have received in OTAs and camp, their development would have gone smoother. 

On another note, I'm a little wary of how our coaching staff views competitions.  I'm personally a big fan of making things a competition.  These guys are professional athletes and I'm pretty confident that they all want to be recognized as the best.  So I'm a big advocate of making things a competition and letting the best man win.  I find it hard to believe that Richardson would have outperformed our other RBs in practice and camps, but he was still given starts.  I also find it hard to believe that Jon Harrison outperformed Shipley in practice and camps, but he was given starts over Shipley.  Regardless, that is just speculation on my part because I'm not part of the practices.

As always, Superman, you've provided great insights, knowledge, and opinions!  I appreciate you taking the time to explain your point of view! :thmup:

You said that people "said the same thing last year".  That insinuates you believing people are too high on the corps as a whole.

That's very possible.  If we have a lot of injuries at the WR position or things don't pan out (eg. Carter's development doesn't proceed quickly or Moncrief has a sophomore slump), Dorsett could be thrown into the fire and asked for a lot of results.  And I'm confident that a player with his abilities and attitude will be able to produce.  However, you could make that case for every position.  I guess we'll have to wait and see!

I don't know what you're watching? The only people who figured out Denver, was Seattle in the Super Bowl.

We didn't figure out much, Peyton Manning was hurt.

And I don't know why you go on in numerous posts about Grigson being an offensive minded GM. The entire National Football League is offensive minded. Almost all rules changes favor the offense. That's why all offensive records set are almost worthless because they're likely to be broken with a few years. That's the new NFL.

But drafts are far more than the first round. You can build a very good defense on 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders.

I think our defense will be better not just the players we got this week, and in FA, but because players we have coming back from last year are going to get better and contribute more.

Sorry, but I remain an optimist.

No not every GM is offensive minded. Look at Seattle's GM whose name escapes me atm. They have quality depth on defense, although some of their fans would say they neglect offense, mainly WR.

Or the Rams GM. He's built a very solid front over the last couple of years. They also have heavy defensive depth as well.

I'm not saying it as an indictment against Grigson,I'm just saying that like coaches, GMs have types as well. Grigson seems to lean towards the offensive side. Chip Kelly is the same way now that he makes all the personal decision. Skill position players will also be rated high on their boards.

I didn't mean to come off as non-optimistic. Like I said I liked the Colts other picks and overall draft. I just don't think the pieces we added are going to really "kick in" until next season. The 2015 Colts are serious, but the 2016 Colts shouldn't have a problem winning the Superbowl.

No not every GM is offensive minded. Look at Seattle's GM whose name escapes me atm. They have quality depth on defense, although some of their fans would say they neglect offense, mainly WR.

Or the Rams GM. He's built a very solid front over the last couple of years. They also have heavy defensive depth as well.

I'm not saying it as an indictment against Grigson,I'm just saying that like coaches, GMs have types as well. Grigson seems to lean towards the offensive side. Chip Kelly is the same way now that he makes all the personal decision. Skill position players will also be rated high on their boards.

I didn't mean to come off as non-optimistic. Like I said I lived the Colts other picks and overall draft. I just don't think the pieces we added are going to really "kick in" until next season. The 2015 Colts are serious, but the 2016 Colts shouldn't have a problem winning the Superbowl.

Come on now....     I didn't say every GM is offensive minded.

I'm well aware of the guys you're talking about,  to say nothing of a certain Bill Bellichek. 

But this is a process.....   it takes much longer than fans want....    I understand that.

We're going to be a contender for the SB this coming year,  and I expect to be a contender every year.

I wouldn't go so far as you did and say the 2016 Colts should have "no problem" winning the SB.    Winning the SB is perhaps the toughest thing to do in sports.    Even if we win it,   it will be incredibly difficult.

On PAPER this version of the Colts is shaping up to be the most talented team in the Luck era but you have to go out and PROVE it on the field to be crowned champion. This SHOULD be a make or break season for Pags (who I'm STILL not sold on) barring any major injuries to the team. From the players to the coaching staff everyone has a job to do. To me Grigs has done his job as gm up to this point. True some moves have been head scratchers but they ALL were MEANT to improve the team. This is almost a complete turnover in the roster from the 2-14 team just 3yrs years back yet they were ONE game from the SB last year. Yes the Colts play in a weak division but those teams ALSO have gms whose talent level brought in DID NOT pan out nor have they panned out for YEARS! Luck was the key piece but had to be surrounded by talent on the offensive side of the ball in order to carry this team to wins as the talent level elevated yearly. Even though the team had flaws you try to maximize your strengths with your BEST players on the field period. You ATTACK opposing teams on a week to week basis and make adjustments based on game flow. I see these as areas of WEAKNESS with Chuck and hopefully he can improve in because the team and SB hopes depend on it.

We obviously disagree on Redding.

Which is fine....... (I am not the be all, end all NFL talent evaluator)

But, in my very humble opinion, he was getting pushed off the line more than previous years

He was owned most of the Pats game.

Again....... dont dislike the guy......... he was a locker room, team leader

i agree based on the replays I have recorded on my DVR. Watch at Houston and at Pitt, and you'll see him getting pushed back.

For a moderator on a Colts fan board..... you may be a bit too pessimistic

For fairness sake, lets say I am overly optimistic, and lets say, for a Colts fan, (if

you are one) you are a bit pessimistic

I have pointed out 6 areas of improvement

(I truly doubt EVERY negative thing you have to say is going to happen)

Lets say its only 3 areas of improvement.

This was a very good team last year.

We won 2 playoff games

Our biggest rival in the AFC lost some key players, and their QB is one year older

The 3 things COULD be enough to get us into the SB

Every "negative" thing that 21 is Superman pointed out won't happen and neither will every optimistic point you posted. Reality will be some where in the middle. I doubt that 21 is Superman is predicting that only all bad things are going to happen. But he probably isn't as amped up about our improvements as you may be. To acknowledge that some improvements have been made but still question whether they are enough is rational to me. There are still some question marks and uncertainties. Hopefully things play out closer towards the optimistic projections though. But we will have to see.

I think what some call negativity is really just understanding and stating the difference between having great potential but underperforming that potential.  At this point in time, we don't know how well all those very talented players will perform as a team.

As a fan, there is nothing more frustrating than having talented players underperforming - for whatever reason, like injuries ...

Okay...so everyone paints a rosy picture of our lineup. That would be great if all other teams staying the same.

However, our main adversaries the Pats also scored a B on their draft grade and the Steelers scored an A-. And Hoodie always seems to be able to maximize the use of the tools he has available.

I'll just wait a bit before I jump on the bandwagon.

Draft grades are so stupid to go off of. How the heck can anyone predict accurately how a rookie will transition to the NFL? That is why there are so many busts in this league. I'll illustrate my point here with 4 words. Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell.

This is part of the beauty of the NFL though, no one knows what the heck is going to happen. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

For a moderator on a Colts fan board..... you may be a bit too pessimistic

For fairness sake, lets say I am overly optimistic, and lets say, for a Colts fan, (if

you are one) you are a bit pessimistic

I have pointed out 6 areas of improvement

(I truly doubt EVERY negative thing you have to say is going to happen)

Lets say its only 3 areas of improvement.

This was a very good team last year.

We won 2 playoff games

Our biggest rival in the AFC lost some key players, and their QB is one year older

The 3 things COULD be enough to get us into the SB

Don't get to full of yourself yours is an opinion don't expect everyone to agree with it everyone  has opinions too  & yes I'm a Colts fan as if that matters .  Do I think the team has improved YES  how much we will see .

The old dudes were brought in to win now but how much gas is in the tank remains to be seen . 

Who they replaced with Langford. Unless Anderson can start right away or see significant snaps early, we haven't improved in run D.

The secondary once again looks to be the best part of the defense. Lowery will be pretty bad but at least we have an insurance policy in Geathers.

The 2016 Colts can probably win the Superbowl. 2015 Colts look like a 10-6 team with a round 2 playoff exit.

Yet we have a 13-3 cakewalk schedule. Thank you NFL.

Draft grades are so stupid to go off of. How the heck can anyone predict accurately how a rookie will transition to the NFL? That is why there are so many busts in this league. I'll illustrate my point here with 4 words. Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell.

This is part of the beauty of the NFL though, no one knows what the heck is going to happen. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

...and while I say I'll wait to pass judgement...everyone else is already on the Super Bowl bandwagon. Who's being unrealistic here?

Hmmm.jpg

Colts have more than enough talent to get to the sb. I just hope nothing bizzare happens like running into a team in the playoffs that plays with deflated footballs and, who knows, maybe that same team listens to their opponents communication from the coaches box to the sideline? I don't know, anything is possible I guess, I don't live with my head in the sand!

Maybe we will finally have a level playing field and the best team will actually win...

Of course, that means coaching will be a factor, and even if BB has a decent team, Chuck has the personnel and the know-how to FINALLY beat the pats and actually win a championship.

I hope we are LUCKY enough to actually acheive the impossible.

...and while I say I'll wait to pass judgement...everyone else is already on the Super Bowl bandwagon. Who's being unrealistic here?

Hmmm.jpg

In that previous statement how was I predicting a Superbowl run?...... I was saying no one knows what the heck is going to happen!

Well I think this will be are strongest season In the Luck era. I believe 2015 will be very similar to 2009 season where we had a close shoot at 17-0. That year we had an average defense. Our defense will be much stronger this year with depth at every position. Our offense will be an Elite offense ranked at #1 or 2 and defensive coordinators will miss a lot of sleep before playing us. We where #1 in yards per game last year even with an inconsistent  offensive line and rookie center and guard. With our off-season additions I don't see many teams on paper that can handle our Offense and if coached and scheme properly the Colts could take the NFL by storm. Scheme wise to me, this is a BIG year for our Offensive Coordinator Pep Hamilton with the different ways he can attack defenses and  the different sets, screens and personals. Pep needs to bring it and be aggressive in 2015. I can't say it enough I really like where we stand  at this point in the off-season, I just hope I can say this after training camp.  Lastly I have to point out that the #s speak for themselves and are listed as.

2012/11-5 playoff berth 0-1

2013/11-5 playoff berth 1-1

2014/11-5 playoff berth 2-1

2015/??-? playoff berth 3-? GO COLTS!!! 

I don't think we need to start questioning each other's fandom because we don't agree on the status or direction of the team. That's not productive at all.

I couldn't agree more Superman. 21 is 1 of the nicest & most fair minded guys I know. He's very loyal to INDY & not negative at all. 21 simply highlights concerns he has about a direction INDY went on occasion that's hardly disloyal to INDY Deano1818.  

I couldn't agree more Superman. 21 is 1 of the nicest & most fair minded guys I know. He's very loyal to INDY & not negative at all. 21 simply highlights concerns he has about a direction INDY went on occasion that's hardly disloyal to INDY Deano1818.  

Ok

I don't know what you're watching?    The only people who figured out Denver, was Seattle in the Super Bowl.

We didn't figure out much,  Peyton Manning was hurt.

I can't believe how much you down played that win over Denver because of Manning's thigh injury. He does not play defense for Denver and you forced him to play bad more than any injury hampering IMO. I think it is this mindset of poo pooing a huge playoff win that makes people believe Colts fans are ridiculously hard on their team.

I can't believe how much you down played that win over Denver because of Manning's thigh injury. He does not play defense for Denver and you forced him to play bad more than any injury hampering IMO. I think it is this mindset of poo pooing a huge playoff win that makes people believe Colts fans are ridiculously hard on their team.

Not to mention the fact that we've already beaten Denver with a pefectly healthy Peyton Manning.

Also nearly pulling out a victoy in Denver when Manning was perfectly healty. People are definitely strange.

Colts fans are hard on their team because they've lost 4 straight to the Pats (in the Luck era) by an average of 29 points.

THAT'S why Colts fans are hard on the team.

Our win over Denver was terrific.    But Manning's injury played a part in that and I think anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is kidding themselves.

Colts fans are hard on their team because they've lost 4 straight to the Pats (in the Luck era) by an average of 29 points.

Our win over Denver was terrific.    But Manning's injury played a part in that and I think anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is kidding themselves.

I get that to a certain extent but the Pats have done that to a lot of teams. My main point was that Denver win was the best win of the Luck era and you guys seem to almost pass over it because of Manning's injury. I really don't think it played much of a factor in the outcome. He was moving fine all game but the Colts D covered up the underneath and stopped the run game and forced him to throw outside the numbers and he was not able to do it well enough to keep the offense on the field and score points.

Not to mention the fact that we've already beaten Denver with a pefectly healthy Peyton Manning.

Also nearly pulling out a victoy in Denver when Manning was perfectly healty. People are definitely strange.

The Colts did beat a Denver team with a perfectly healthy Manning.  But when was the game where the Colts nearly pulled out a victory in Denver when Manning was perfectly healthy?  

The only other game I can think of was where the Colts were beaten pretty badly all game, but clawed and scratched their way to making it a game but failed to convert on a 4th down that may have led to a game tying score.  But I can't imagine you are talking about that game because you know way too much about the game of football to consider something like that as "nearly pulling out a victory."  Even if Wayne caught it the Colts would still have had to go 30 more yards for the TD to tie the game.  Some people act like that throw was in the endzone for the win.  And you're right, people are definitely strange

The Colts did beat a Denver team with a perfectly healthy Manning.  But when was the game where the Colts nearly pulled out a victory in Denver when Manning was perfectly healthy?  

The only other game I can think of was where the Colts were beaten pretty badly all game, but clawed and scratched their way to making it a game but failed to convert on a 4th down that may have led to a game tying score.  But I can't imagine you are talking about that game because you know way too much about the game of football to consider something like that as "nearly pulling out a victory."  Even if Wayne caught it the Colts would still have had to go 30 more yards for the TD to tie the game.  Some people act like that throw was in the endzone for the win.  And you're right, people are definitely strange

We were not far off from winning that game with some ifs and buts of course.    We lost the game, but it was not 30 to 14 or 52 to 7 or anything like that.  Peyton was stalled out by our defense for much of the second half.  The real point I want to get across is that a healthy Peyton Manning does not guarantee a victory against the Colts.  I did not and do not agree with the notion of him being healthy equaling a loss for us in that playoff game.  

Yeah, I agree with NCF on this one. It was obvious that something was wrong with Manning the last time INDY played the Broncos. Peyton's throws were uncharacteristically way off. Overthrows as opposed to underthrows. I know what a perfectionist Manning is. He doesn't overthrow passes unless something is seriously wrong thigh wise. Manning is too much of a marksman to miss that badly. 

I never take glee or pride in beating a HOF QB at less than full strength physically. Because of the respect I have for #18 & wanting evenly matched QBs facing each other, I took no satisfaction in our victory over Denver at all. 

I hold my Colts to the highest standards of performance all the time. Show me we can beat Pittsburgh, Dallas, & NE in the playoffs. That's all I give a darn about. 

We were not far off from winning that game with some ifs and buts of course.    We lost the game, but it was not 30 to 14 or 52 to 7 or anything like that.  Peyton was stalled out by our defense for much of the second half.  The real point I want to get across is that a healthy Peyton Manning does not guarantee a victory against the Colts.  I did not and do not agree with the notion of him being healthy equaling a loss for us in that playoff game.  

An intriguing point krunk. Our defense certainly made it's presence known. No argument there. I won't say that INDY wouldn't have beaten a healthy Manning because Peyton is still a master at anticipating throws. The question remains can Manning always get the ball where it needs to go in the 4th QTR? In 2004, 2006, & 2009, I would have said absolutely, but now, the arm strength isn't always there for Manning. That's not a knock on Manning just that age catches up with all HOF QBs eventually. Coach Kubiak will be a huge asset to Peyton with the running game & TE Owen Daniels in the offensive arsenal now though. 

I get your point krunk. Manning is still a great QB, but a changing of the guard is inevitable. I will watch every game of the Colts & Broncos I can promise you. I want INDY to reach the Promiseland in February naturally, but I also want Manning to end his illustrious career on a respectable high note as well. 

An intriguing point krunk. Our defense certainly made it's presence known. No argument there. I won't say that INDY wouldn't have beaten a healthy Manning because Peyton is still a master at anticipating throws. The question remains can Manning always get the ball where it needs to go in the 4th QTR? In 2004, 2006, & 2009, I would have said absolutely, but now, the arm strength isn't always there for Manning. That's not a knock on Manning just that age catches up with all HOF QBs eventually. Coach Kubiak will be a huge asset to Peyton with the running game & TE Owen Daniels in the offensive arsenal now though. 

I get your point krunk. Manning is still a great QB, but a changing of the guard is inevitable. I will watch every game of the Colts & Broncos I can promise you. I want INDY to reach the Promiseland in February naturally, but I also want Manning to end his illustrious career on a respectable high note as well. 

The first year Manning left...... I was conflicted...... I wanted the Colts to win....  but for the first year, hoped Manning would win another SB.....

Now........  its all COLTS!!  :)

The first year Manning left...... I was conflicted...... I wanted the Colts to win....  but for the first year, hoped Manning would win another SB.....

Now........  its all COLTS!!   :)

That's fine Deano. I get where your coming from. I just view Manning as the guy who made INDY a relevant football franchise that other teams finally had to take seriously. Without Manning, there is no Lucas Oil Stadium, no 2006 Lombardi trophy, & probably no Andrew Luck especially when you remember how classy Peyton handled his release from Indianapolis. I can't severe ties with Manning simply because he wears a different uniform now. 

The page has definitely been turned to Chewbacca now so I understand that line of thinking too. Me, I will always view Manning as a Colt who just relocated for a few years like a brother moving across the country. He built what INDY is now & for that I will always be grateful to Manning. 

I guess I just appreciate how both men Luck & Manning handled this QB transition because of the rift & bad blood that developed between the Favre & Rogers camp fan wise & once Andrew wins a SB ring on his own the clean break will be complete & permanent in the changing of the guard. Then & only then will this metamorphosis be a solid & smooth one. JMO. 

That's fine Deano. I get where your coming from. I just view Manning as the guy who made INDY a relevant football franchise that other teams finally had to take seriously. Without Manning, there is no Lucas Oil Stadium, no 2006 Lombardi trophy, & probably no Andrew Luck especially when you remember how classy Peyton handled his release from Indianapolis. I can't severe ties with Manning simply because he wears a different uniform now. 

The page has definitely been turned to Chewbacca now so I understand that line of thinking too. Me, I will always view Manning as a Colt who just relocated for a few years like a brother moving across the country. He built what INDY is now & for that I will always be grateful to Manning. 

I guess I just appreciate how both men Luck & Manning handled this QB transition because of the rift & bad blood that developed between the Favre & Rogers camp fan wise & once Andrew wins a SB ring on his own the clean break will be complete & permanent in the changing of the guard. Then & only then will this metamorphosis be a solid & smooth one. JMO. 

I agree with everything you say..........  Many folks cant remember all the crap QBs that the franchise has had in the "dark years"

Manning MADE the Indy Colts! 

I think Manning will always have the heart of Indianapolis

Gary Hogeboom? Jeff George.......?  LOL ...........

We have been blessed to have 2 QBs in a row that are elite

Can you imagine being a Titan or a Jaguar fan?

We all like to debate the latest Colts moves, in good natured ribbing....... BUT

I enjoy having a team that is actually close to the SB almost every year.......  :)

Another quick point

Watching some tape of Anderson, I am noticing, how much movement that David Parry has from the NT position.

I can see him having an great impact, and rotating in on passing downs that we didnt have last year.

Parry is a shorter than normal NT, and it would seem a taller OL player may have difficulty getting pad level correct to block him.

Chapman had almost no push or penetration on passing downs, and in many cases, was handled one on one.

IMHO, he just isnt more than a rotational player for the Colts.

Looking forward to seeing Parry contibute this year....... he MAY surprise