Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 1-13

Moncrief

Lol the game isn't even finished yet. But we got 1-13 all wrapped up.

I would have to say nothing. This feeling is great. It's my fathers birthday and the colts won. Couldn't ask for a better day.

I know the game isn't even over yet but I was waiting until the time seemed right to post

We might win the next two, lose out on Andrew Luck, and Peyton isn't healthy enough to go next season. That's worse honestly. We do have a good shot to beat Houston, and Jax, honestly I kinda expect it.

Yes that would be a whole lot worse. A matter of fact that would be my worst nightmare for the Colts going forward.

It comes off tomorrow. I want one more day with my bag. I've grown to like it....it's been on so long.

Maybe you should leave it on you might jinx the team. Well others would say take it off we want that # 1 pick. rotfl If that's the case plz leave it on it looks good on ya. haha

2-13.... what a horrible win, i'm ashamed.

Ashamed of a win...??? Okay dude turn in your fan card you don't deserve it, how could a fan be ashamed of a win? How could you be a fan of a team that would purposely lose? Act quick we'll give you a Vikings ring for your avatar so you can support you Luck friend...

Ashamed of a win...??? Okay dude turn in your fan card you don't deserve it, how could a fan be ashamed of a win? How could you be a fan of a team that would purposely lose? Act quick we'll give you a Vikings ring for your avatar so you can support you Luck friend...

Don't care about LUCK, care about the #1 pick and the significant trade value it has. I also wouldn't mind to have the top QB prospect of the decade too. You are foolish if you think this team will return to glory on the shoulders of Manning again. We need help and the #1 pick is out best chance to get it.

Don't care about LUCK, care about the #1 pick and the significant trade value it has. I also wouldn't mind to have the top QB prospect of the decade too. You are foolish if you think this team will return to glory on the shoulders of Manning again. We need help and the #1 pick is out best chance to get it.

"foolish"...???? I'm looking all through my post there I don't think I said anything about Manning in that one single post you gave.... I am pretty sure I was stating how can you be a fan of a TEAM and be ashamed your TEAM won???? What kind of fan is that?

"foolish"...???? I'm looking all through my post there I don't think I said anything about Manning in that one single post you gave.... I am pretty sure I was stating how can you be a fan of a TEAM and be ashamed your TEAM won???? What kind of fan is that?

The fan who wants the best for this team going forward. superficial wins in a lost season do not help us at all.

Why is it "foolish" or "emotional" to think Manning could take this team back to glory? Especially if we trade the pick for a king's ransom in talent to shore up our team? I think it's more foolish to think an unproven rookie could take a bad team to glory. We'll spend at least two unnecessary years struggling if we take cut Manning and take the #1 pick. That's foolish!

Why is it "foolish" or "emotional" to think Manning could take this team back to glory? Especially if we trade the pick for a king's ransom in talent to shore up our team? I think it's more foolish to think an unproven rookie could take a bad team to glory. We'll spend at least two unnecessary years struggling if we take cut Manning and take the #1 pick. That's foolish!

That is exactly what I am saying and you completely misunderstood..........I'm saying the rest of the team needs to improve if Manning is going to return to glory days, by trading that pick we can tie up those loose ends.

If we get first pick, I don't have enough confidence in Polian that he would trade... I feel he would waste it and put our first round pick on a bench for 3 to 4 years, and it be like we didn't get a first round pick this year,or trade off Manning have that 30 million plus hit against our cap, and with a QB that's NFL unproven, and relies on a great run team which we don't really have to be successful... Sticking to thread whats worse.  Us losing out wasting a first round pick and Caldwell stays our HC because he didn't go 0-16

Can anybody think of any

Well, we were 1-15 in the past...as well as 2-14. Fans weren't as spoiled by all the success that we have had for the last decade, so it felt different then. In addition, there was no internet so the discussions were more face to face and thus, less flaming. But that win yesterday would have been appreciated a whole lot more then, I do remember that quite clearly.